The joy of flannel

Souls of Black

Thrashing Tempest
Jul 2, 2002
Visit site
All my life, I have thought pajamas for guys were the gayest thing ever invented. Then I moved north, my house if fucking COLD..... I have been wearing sweat pants and sweat shirts to bed, and go figure, sweating my ass off no matter how cold it is. Can't get comfortable, no matter what.

I just bought some flannel PJ's and OMG do they rock!!! Have not sleep this sound in some time. Crazy concept, but it works! I was always a "nude" sleeper down south, but with the cold nights, these rule.

Discuss.

I just bought some men's flannel pj pants last week! Of course, the first time I wore them I stepped in cat vomit and got them all wet at the bottoms. Now I must wait til a trip to the laundromat is done :(

Flannel in general is awesome. I still wear my plaid flannel shirt that I got at the dollar store about 6 years ago. It's all ripped up and worn thin, but it's my shirt :Spin:

All my life, I have thought pajamas for guys were the gayest thing ever invented. Then I moved north, my house if fucking COLD..... I have been wearing sweat pants and sweat shirts to bed, and go figure, sweating my ass off no matter how cold it is. Can't get comfortable, no matter what.

I just bought some flannel PJ's and OMG do they rock!!! Have not sleep this sound in some time. Crazy concept, but it works! I was always a "nude" sleeper down south, but with the cold nights, these rule.

Discuss.

Jeff, you're killing me :lol:
You never post regularly, but once ina while you show up and start
those funny cute threads... right on, friend! :kickass:

I love comfy clothes!! yay!

Dunno cant sleep with pjs they kinda drown me ... just plain boxers and a t-shit summer or winter

Jeff, you're killing me :lol:
You never post regularly, but once ina while you show up and start
those funny cute threads... right on, friend! :kickass:

I love comfy clothes!! yay!

Glad I can help Karen, a smile from you is worth it.... :loco:

And, I know I don't post regularly, guess I just post stuff that is on my mind at the time. I try not to post negitive shit, as that kinda suks.

I just bought some men's flannel pj pants last week! Of course, the first time I wore them I stepped in cat vomit and got them all wet at the bottoms. Now I must wait til a trip to the laundromat is done :(

Flannel in general is awesome. I still wear my plaid flannel shirt that I got at the dollar store about 6 years ago. It's all ripped up and worn thin, but it's my shirt :Spin:
hey cara ... i like your flannel...

I'm a fan of fleece, myself. Got a new ultra-comfy pair of black fleece pants for Christmas and my sister made me a Steelers blanket out of fuzzy fleece. Zomg, it's heavenly.

They're also superfantastic for movie watching.

Jace, I agree, fleece is good for waking hours, I have three fleece blankets for TV watching. However, if you wear it to bed, it is so hot, you tend to sweat. (nature of Fleece)

That is why I am so impressed with this flannel, it breathes, does'nt cook you while sleeping.