College life: without a doubt, the worst wakeup call ever

Your story? Hilarious.

This part?
Pyrus said:
Apparently, he came into my room because he thought it was the room next door, and my bed was the bed of the girl who lives there. Or at least, that's his story.
Not so funny. He makes a habit of trying to get into girl's beds while drunk? Yeah, if he keeps that up he'll get rape charges against him.

NicodemiX said:
That's probably how it works in the south too.

Thats really cold you two. Just because Im from the south doesnt mean I listen to country music. The only country I would ever buy would be Johnny Cash.

how did this thread bring out people who haven't posted in a while?

I guess the possibility of gayness with pyrus brings people together

or not

unknown said:
how did this thread bring out people who haven't posted in a while?

I guess the possibility of gayness with pyrus brings people together

or not

HAHAHA ..............
......... dantes inferno rocks.

Guerrilla said:
Neal is a sensitive and caring individual and a great friend. I mean I fall asleep in class for 15 minutes and I wake up with penises drawn on my face, newspaper pieces stuffed in my mouth if I sleep with my mouth open, etc. etc. I dare not imagine what would happen if I passed out drunk. I wish neal was my friend instead and we both lived in california together sunbathing all the time and caring for each other in a loving yet very non-homosexual way.
id like to give you a platonic hug.

Unfortunate story, but. Pyrus, u sound like a huge bitch!

Pyrus said:
Who the fuck are you?

Nevermind, I don't care, you can't even spell out "you." That makes you unfit for "person" status.

YEHHH someone to take my spot as whipping boy. Get em Pyrus. HAHAHA .......................sorry i feel so lonely.

Oh, I'm busy dealing with school, college applications and scholarships. Most importantly though, I'm completely and entirely in love. I still haven't really told you about Rowan, have I?

Lord of Metal said:
Oh, I'm busy dealing with school, college applications and scholarships. Most importantly though, I'm completely and entirely in love. I still haven't really told you about Rowan, have I?
Rowanda?