Jon Schaffer is a dick

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine

Yeah but you will never see JS saying "yeah, we have Matt to sing the lyrics I write because I suck at singing" he is taking credit for matt's fucking voice. HIS VOICE! Thats just dumb. He takes so much pride in his precious lyrics which, for the most part, are just cheesy and stupid. They would do better with Matt writting all the lyrics. Look at fucking horror show! Who do we have to blame for the dumb ass subject matter? JS of course.

Horror Show was an awesome album. "Damien" is one of the best Iced Earth songs, musically, and The Phantom Opera Ghost is just plain awesome.

And for the record, Matt did a lot of the writing on it.

1. Horror show is better as i think Trapped said. And i think many agreed on that.

2. If you ppl go through all the musicians who are Shaffer like and listened only to the good guys, you would listen to very few things.

3. I think ledmag is right about most of the things he said about J.S. (cock lip? Hmmm... :D )

4. 3 first IE albums are great. The other are like Metallica meets maiden and they cover Metallica. But Matt sings only in BO. When i saw them with nevermore back in the old days, JS said: "Fuck posers, Metallica are posers". Metallica are posers. True... Then again, why the whole group was dressed EXACTLY like old metallica on stage? :rolleyes:

Hail to the queen of the masquerade.

NP: Attack / The Secret Place

Originally posted by SevenTonguesOfGod

Horror Show was an awesome album. "Damien" is one of the best Iced Earth songs, musically, and The Phantom Opera Ghost is just plain awesome.

And for the record, Matt did a lot of the writing on it.

I have to agree - after 5 months of listening to it I agree - horror show is good work! My first impression though was: forget it! some ppl said that dark saga is one of the best albums form the 90s ... well, I wouldnt go that far haha but its quite impressive and brought me into IE ... and my girlfriend, too! haha
nope, not what u think ... err ... hm, exactly what u think ... anyway, she loves IE
The Phantom of the opera song is my fav from horror show, too

Look, its easy: I can´t listen to bands like nevermore or In flames all day long! I need some Opeth, some death, some therion, Jag Panzer, maiden, beseech, ............ (lotsa points!) and IE, jep!

Their last show I attended was big fun! matt sang like a god!! i was very impressed :)=

Originally posted by SevenTonguesOfGod

You're fuckin' gay... and not intelligent.

Your the one with the COCK LIP. ANd your still whinnin you fuckin baby.

Go make a thread about how much you love to ride jons pole.
Ill bet jon talks bad about you after you finish. He probably tells matt and the guys that he had to coach you the first few times, and that your replaceable.

"Ill bet jon talks bad about you after you finish. He probably tells matt and the guys that he had to coach you the first few times, and that your replaceable."

thats fucking hillarious and surprisingly clever.

also, that assclown that said horror show is better than dead heart should taken into the fucking road and shot like a dog that was hit by a car.
-neal

okay, so I haven't been on in a damn long time....but as far as Jon is concerned......yah he's an ass....the last IE show I went to he got pissed at me because I wouldn't give him one of my necklaces that he really liked like I was some groupie. (granted I did end up giving to Van later that night. But he was like a puppy saying how much he liked it. Just can't resist that puppy face...:lol:) Pretty funny stuff. It doesn't suprise me at all that he said the things he did. There are a lot of people like that in the world, but if his band mates take it then they've accepted it. but I would pay to see them again, weather or not Jon's an ass. I like the band, I like their music, regardless of the fact that I can't stand Jon. Matt is absolutely awsome.

Faith - good to see u again here :)=
hows things goin on? still in the pit? haha, no mercy
*sending hugs*

Originally posted by Faith
but I would pay to see them again, weather or not Jon's an ass. I like the band, I like their music, regardless of the fact that I can't stand Jon. Matt is absolutely awsome.
... and that is the bottom line. If you enjoy the music go for it. You dont need to examine if jon is an ass or not.

Originally posted by neal
also, that assclown that said horror show is better than dead heart should taken into the fucking road and shot like a dog that was hit by a car.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Serge
some ppl said that dark saga is one of the best albums form the 90s ...

Look, its easy: I can´t listen to bands like nevermore or In flames all day long! I need some Opeth, some death, some therion, Jag Panzer, maiden, beseech, ............ (lotsa points!) and IE, jep!

fro dark saga: loooooooooooooooooooooool. Yeah right. best albums of 90's zill:rolleyes:

For the easy part: It is easy indeed. You are too old to listen to NVM or In Flames all day long. :loco:

I agree to some point. I mean, i do dig IE a bit. nad when i listen, i never think about JON.

Thanks NEAL hahahhaah

That assclown and shot dog stuff is top shelf too hahahha....ghahah