College life: without a doubt, the worst wakeup call ever

Reverend Joint Smoker said:
You should burn your sheets. uck.

You scare me. I dont know why yet, but I think it has something to do with the severed voodoo looking heads in your sig. :erk: It gives me an eerie feeling like If I was walking late at night youd attack me, rape me and leave me with my throat cut in the bushes. * slowly backs away*

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
You scare me. I dont know why yet, but I think it has something to do with the severed voodoo looking heads in your sig. :erk: It gives me an eerie feeling like If I was walking late at night youd attack me, rape me and leave me with my throat cut in the bushes. * slowly backs away*

Nah, you have him all wrong. He's a very nice, cool person to have around here. The sig, I believe is a rebellious act against UM's current SIG policy...

love mom

----

No, LOM, you haven't told me much, but I've certainly suspected. Something about Rowan perfecting you??? :lol: congrats, it feels good to be in love.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverend Joint Smoker said:
youd attack me,and leave me with my throat cut in the bushes.

That does'nt sound like such a bad idea after all......................too bad I'm so lazy.............

HAHAHA , which part the raping or the cutting of the throat. *crosses fingers and thinks* please not the raping, please not the raping. Im very fragile.

Pyrus said:
Dude, if I were gay, he'd be the last person I'd wanna sleep with. He's a fucken douchebag.

WHO ME?????? Besides Lord of Metal seems like the type of guy to fuck you in the ass and not even have the common courtesy of giving you a reach around. :tickled: