THE CHASM New Album Update

ArcaneTorment

New Metal Member
Aug 8, 2003
Earache just posted this in the news,so we've put it here as well:

We've been busy as hell here writing the new album, isolated and practicing hard, and I mean really hard....A very intense process, with some bumps on the road, but with some very good and strong results too. We already have nine songs finished,the majority are between the 5-6 min. duration, so it's going to be another long record again, but fuck it, this is the way of the Deathcult, we procreate from the heart and soul and don't really think or waste time thinking how long the album is gonna be..... Now we just need one more song and that's it, it will be complete. There will be some surprises and twists, with, of course, our traditional style present and menacing all over the new chapters,I won't say too much, because words are simply that, words, and we prefer our music to do the talking, so far we are very satisfied with the new death chants, and we can assure to the believers and followers of our crusade that they won't be disappointed at all, and I mean it!
No titles are ready yet, they are still in the works and giving final touches to lyrics/concepts, they are still hidden and crawling inside my mind, but is a difficult task to put them on paper...The artwork is around 80% done, we are probably gonna post some teasers early February, which is the chosen month to start production and recording of the 7th chapter, but this date can be easily changed, so stay tuned for more news and updates...

Hail to all those behind our Odyssey of Destruction... Into the Curse....

Utter Death:

Corchado/December '03