The Classics

well, the lyrics are kinda cheesy and too "how-much-i-love-you-baby" sometimes but i think the overall thing is good. nobody actually has the sound type 0 have and that's a credit to them i think. and yes, their style and attitude is a bit peculiar but i just care about the music...

Blue Taste said:
No, but it seems like one for you. I really like this cd, what's it that you don't like about it?

well the singer overdoes things, and i can tell by browsing their website that they handle music in an arrogant way. they call themselves dead original and that but its just the kind of stuff we all heard dozens of times before. just my opinion.

bon jovi - living on a prayer :headbang: should be the one... dunc singing of course...

welcome back crack.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
well the singer overdoes things, and i can tell by browsing their website that they handle music in an arrogant way. they call themselves dead original and that but its just the kind of stuff we all heard dozens of times before. just my opinion.

That's right, the singer makes it quite clear his voice is on the album, but it's not irritating me (not anymore, at first i hated it). To me it's something like the off key singing of vinnie on eternity, it has some charm.
I never visited the website, so i can't tell about that one.

btw. listening to the new "old dead tree" album makes me think more than once of kemet, with the difference that old dead tree is more mature and has a better production. It seems I've found a new classic
wink.gif

I'm starting to think the term "classic" is being abused a bit. btw I just bought the clash "london calling" on cd...THATS a fucking classic, not yer german poodle rokk malarky :lol: