The Countdown To ProgPower Threaf

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Just exactly one week until the festivities start! Let the official countdown begin. Srart buying all your traveling supplies, dust off those suitcases and prepare for the best fest around. See ya all in a week!!

tick....tick.....tick.....one week to go.....tick...tick.....tick.....

Can't wait.

And thanks to Glenn for holding it two weekends after Dragon*Con this year instead of just one week. :D

I'll be glad to get there as well.... I'm about to be shoved outta my house by stacks of band shirts, CDs, vinyl, and.... oops there's last weeks pizza. DOH!
:loco:

The_Q said:
Just exactly one week until the festivities start! Let the official countdown begin. Srart buying all your traveling supplies, dust off those suitcases and prepare for the best fest around. See ya all in a week!!

I've been listening to PP bands for about the last week at work in preparation for next week. Not only looking forward to the music, but also a few days off from work.

I was wondering, what will the weather be like come Prog Power? Should I go sans jacket or wear my pimping Angra Rebirth denim, or go all out and wear biker jacket madness? Hahahha, I wore the leather to PP III and for all new people DO NOT WEAR A JACKET TO THE VENUE NO MATTER HOW WET OR COLD IT IS OUTSIDE!! Trust me on this, within 5 minutes youll be one sweaty bastard.

Ben

I will be their in my good old Stratovarius hoodie :D

It's kind of wearing down though, you think PoS or Kamelot will have hoodies? I doubt Adagio will. If so, I will have Kotipelto sign the back of my hoodie to give it a good farewell :headbang:

What is this umbrella you people speak of?:loco: In Arizona, we love the little rain we get so we run around in the rain singing and dancing. Okay, maybe we don't run:Spin:

I just thought about it and damn, i hope it is a fast moving storm. I only leave a few hours of available plane delay time:Smug: :erk: but all will be well. calm down, calm down, the tattooed metal guy will make it to Atlanta:wave: