The crying Virgin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of girls like it when you put them on a pedestal and treat them right

:lol:

they have a very strange way of showing this (read: me being a virgin at 18 read#2: this is exactly what that 80% of men who rarely get laid do)

the second you show to a girl that she has higher social value than you, it's pretty much over in terms of getting laid with her.

thats true...

...when your going after dumb peice of shit whores

This is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned

This is a real man lol

:lol:

they have a very strange way of showing this (read: me being a virgin at 18 read#2: this is exactly what that 80% of men who rarely get laid do)

the second you show to a girl that she has higher social value than you, it's pretty much over in terms of getting laid with her.

Not really, I mean I've not had sex yet but my girlfriend has pretty much made it clear she wants to the interest in it and (despite my month ago bitching about things she did, I came to realize that I was the problem so I go and fixed my problem and things are good) I pretty much treat her as if she is the world to me.

I'm just simply waiting for a ... good moment for it to happen, the "right time."

@ dave::shrugs:: you may be right, idk
i will keep having faith in my gender

::shrugs:: you may be right, idk

LOL take it from somebody with experience. Compliments and gifts are the fastest way to let a woman know you are a chump unworthy of having sex with her.

women will bullshit all the time about wanting a "nice guy" (and that's all it is: Bullshit) and then they will go fuck the drug dealer or the biker and be shocked when the drug dealer dumps her ass 2 months later for a stripper.

Why don't we just fucking treat each other as equals?? Why the fucking FUCK does one partner have to be above the other?

I don't get it.

Then again, I don't get a lot of what is said around here.

i thought treating each other as equals was what happened in most relationships?

Why don't we just fucking treat each other as equals?? Why the fucking FUCK does one partner have to be above the other?

I don't get it.

Then again, I don't get a lot of what is said around here.

because it's all a fucking bullshit game

beautiful girls have a 1,000 men chasing them. You have to show her why you are worthy of her attention and why you are better than the other 999 chumps chasing after her (who are buying her gifts and complimenting her all the time).

I could probably walk up to some fat chick, complement her, give her a gift and tell her we're going to meet up saturday night. She would gladly accept this and be willing to fuck me.

This is because she is much lower than me socially and is not used to this sort of attention so she'll take anything she can get.

it's all a fucking game that you have to play if you want to get laid with the hot ones.

@ dave::shrugs:: you may be right, idk
i will keep having faith in my gender

Please continue to because there is little to have faith in with my gender. There is a reason why I've kept the majority of my female friends from the day I met them, and only managed to have one long lasting friendship with a guy and it is that girls are MUCH easier to connect with, won't laugh one away for crying (the whole "its cute" thing annoys me but it is better than being laughed at), and generally just not assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.