The crying Virgin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could treat girls as just friends though, instead of always feeling the pressure to try to impress them. When I am with my buddies, I'm cocky, interesting, funny, confident, I don't give a fuck about anything, etc... If I could convey these qualities to hot girls, I know it would be easy to get laid. I have no problem talking and interacting with like 20 guys, but It's incredibly intimidating for me to talk to say a group of beautiful babes.

It'll probably happen though, just gotta get more confident talking to attractive girls.

eh, my social skills are about as good as it gets so I guess it will happen pretty soon here.

dave i have a question
how come you talk as if women are kind of beneath you? do you think of them that way? or do you only think of sluts that way?

dave i have a question
how come you talk as if women are kind of beneath you? do you think of them that way? or do you only think of sluts that way?

I used to treat all women as goddesses and put them on a pedestal. Now I am just trying to reverse that so I am always trying to de - value attractive girls as much as I can. It's like a mental thing that will make it a lot easier for me to approach and talk to girls (because I will know I am the man, I am the prize here, she is the one who needs to impress me etc...).

and yes sluts who have nothing to offer to society are below me, but I certainly don't hold that opinion of beautiful and intelligent ladies like neurotica.

a lot of girls like it when you put them on a pedestal and treat them right

Status
Not open for further replies.