The crying Virgin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is an interesting stat and the only one you really need to know

men and women who reach the age of 21 are about equal in the amount of times they have sex, how is this possible when there are soooooo many men who have major difficulty in getting laid?

it's because 80% of women have sex with 20% of men (whether it is PUAs, Ladies men, athletes, celebrities, CEOs, etc...)

Please continue to because there is little to have faith in with my gender. There is a reason why I've kept the majority of my female friends from the day I met them, and only managed to have one long lasting friendship with a guy and it is that girls are MUCH easier to connect with, won't laugh one away for crying (the whole "its cute" thing annoys me but it is better than being laughed at), and generally just not assholes.
lol ur ghey :loco:

I love how Dave is talking as though he has 20 years experience with this, yet is struggling to get any action.

I have been in the game for about a month, my friend. Rome wasn't built overnight

you forget that I had self esteem issues for 17 years of my life, can't expect to become teh pussy king right away.

Please continue to because there is little to have faith in with my gender. There is a reason why I've kept the majority of my female friends from the day I met them, and only managed to have one long lasting friendship with a guy

Uh... because you're a pussy?

and it is that girls are MUCH easier to connect with, won't laugh one away for crying (the whole "its cute" thing annoys me but it is better than being laughed at), and generally just not assholes.

Except that most of them don't actually have lives of their own outside their friends/boyfriends, and thus are completely boring to talk to. Also, most girls get offended at the drop of a hat, so talking to them is typically like walking on eggshells.

Guys may be assholes sometimes, but at least you know what's on their minds most of the time, and that they won't fucking freak out at you for speaking your own mind. Plus, if you notice, the more judgmental people out there tend to be more interesting in conversation (barring mindless bullies/jocks/thugs/etc).

for some reason the idea of a "nice girl" who is intelligent and caring and stable just isn't interesting to me as some stuck up blonde bimbo with a princess complex

jesus christ, I'm every bit as bad as the girls who fuck the "badboy" drug addicts :erk: :erk: :erk:

lol ur ghey :loco:

Quite possibly.

Uh... because you're a pussy?

Except that most of them don't actually have lives of their own outside their friends/boyfriends, and thus are completely boring to talk to. Also, most girls get offended at the drop of a hat, so talking to them is typically like walking on eggshells.

Guys may be assholes sometimes, but at least you know what's on their minds most of the time, and that they won't fucking freak out at you for speaking your own mind. Plus, if you notice, the more judgmental people out there tend to be more interesting in conversation (barring mindless bullies/jocks/thugs/etc).

I've always found that I have more to talk to with girls than guys, so I don't know - Midwestern girls must just be pretty cool :loco: (Barring those Downriver dumb asses.)

Fuck this.

And no, Dave, you're not allowed to bring this shit into other threads. You are not allowed to talk about women, PUA, social value, or anything of the sort again, or I'll delete your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.