The crying Virgin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man I was talking to 5 or 6 girls there for a while, but that pretty much collapsed. 2 of them lost interest in me/I lost interest in them, the 4 were discovered to have boyfriends and I pretty much stopped talking to them.

going out to a couple of college parties, a club and also heading downtown with my boss from GNC over this week. I am ready to have some fun this weekend.

go to some high school party and fuck drunk sluts you idiot

oh yea I have pretty much stopped going out with guys who are not very socially strong and very good looking (no homo). This was one of my biggest problems earlier, not hanging out with the right crowd enough.

oh yea I have pretty much stopped going out with guys who are not very socially strong and very good looking (no homo). This was one of my biggest problems earlier, not hanging out with the right crowd enough.

some of the people that aren't "socially strong" and "popular" are some of the nicest and genuinely caring people in this world. its a shame if you would just throw these people out of your life, because being shallow will make you lonely in the end. i really think you should re-think your strategy

I hang out with my friends, not some fucking crowd

some of the people that aren't "socially strong" and "popular" are some of the nicest and genuinely caring people in this world. its a shame if you would just throw these people out of your life, because being shallow will make you lonely in the end. i really think you should re-think your strategy

I don't judge any of these people or think any less of them. I like talking with them (about music, art or class) in school or hanging out with them when I am going to metal concerts or just hanging out on weekdays, playing some xbox or whatever. But these people do not put me in a position to be successful when I am going out. Think about it, if you want to be seen as an intellectual, would you want to hang out with a bunch of dropout losers and stoners?

If I am going out to a club or a bar or something in the city friday night, everybody Im going with has to fit the following criteria. Muscular, Good looking, socially powerful, At least decent amount of money and plenty of skills with women. I prefer going out with guys who don't fuck anything less than 9s and 10's.

keep in mind I have hundreds and hundreds of friends, everybody from my 24 year old boss tha I hang out with to 17 year old high school linebackers to my 30 year old bodybuilding buddies from the gym.

Pretty much. Don't follow any advice he gives you regarding women because it's wrong.

you will rethink this statement when I am dating several beautiful girls at the same time in a few months from now (after I move past these growing pains.)

you will never get laid while you continue to use the acronym "PUA"

PUA is nothing more than a method of teaching AFCs (average frustrated chumps) the methods that "ladies men" use to date beautiful women. Ladies men have these methods/strategies/abilities (confidence, voice tone, etc...) naturally, but 80% of men do not.

mathias is a good example of a ladies man. He doesn't "try" to get laid because everything he does is naturally perfect for attracting girls. His voice tone, body language, social skills, very high social value (in sports, athletic, probably pretty decent looking) more than likely exudes sex appeal and confidence.

For mathias, all he has to do is be "himself" and he will get laid with beautiful girls. For 80% of men, they have to learn this stuff before they become good with girls.

Mathiäs;6507264 said:
I hang out with my friends, not some fucking crowd

so do I, but have a gargantuan circle of friends so I tend to hang out with the ones who are most fun to hang out with.

Hey I'm like what you said! Cool that must mean I'm nice YAAY!!

I really could not have said it better myself.

that jewish girl seems interesting. also, the one with anti christian thoughts was pretty cheap! lol
~gR~

Question to the ladies men here who sleep with very attractive girls (mathias, faith no more, anybody else)

how does sex compare to how good you thought it would be when you were a virgin?

is it really as great as everybody makes it out to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.