The crying Virgin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Read some demonology you assuming twat.

Blue_Jay likes to pretend he lives a devout Christian lifestyle. Lucifer and Satan are the same person in the Bible. When Lucifer is banished from Heaven and goes to Hell - an empty Hell devoid of any of your wonderful demons - he gets a cute name change. I don't care about Pagan crap regardless of wether or not the Bible ripped it off and perversed it's symbols and ideals, it's not really relevant to Satan's identity in this case. :Smug:

Blue_Jay likes to pretend he lives a devout Christian lifestyle.
I agree. Especially when all the athiests on this board can use the bible against him.

Lucifer and Satan are the same person in the Bible.

Except by name.

When Lucifer is banished from Heaven and goes to Hell

He actually falls to earth.

- an empty Hell devoid of any of your wonderful demons

Actually many of the demons are sealed there to be unleashed for armaggeddon.

- he gets a cute name change.

If your right, then it would be name changes, and he would be merged with the identities of samael, belial, beelzebub, satan, baal, and mammon.

I don't care about Pagan crap regardless of wether or not the Bible ripped it off and perversed it's symbols and ideals,

Oh, the bible didn't rip it off, just the church. I don't recal the bible saying anything about halo's for saints, disciples, or jesus, I don't recall it talking about satans pitchfork, or satanb having horns, or satan being a goat, or how evil pentacles are (Which was ironically originally a part of the churches positive symbology in an attempt at pagan conversion, along with many other symbols)

it's not really relevant to Satan's identity in this case. :Smug:

Just like how you were raised, who raised you, who taught you, what you learned growing up, what you expierienced during the past years of your life and who your friends are are irrelivant to what you've become, eh? :Smug:

Hay guys how do I tlak to chics at a club so they'll come back to my place and I can fuck em?? I dont kno why they don't want to get naked with me cuz I'm totally sexy and have tons of money? What do i do.

Looks like you need one of these then:

untitledIsrael.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.