The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

hehehe

100_1063.jpg

I don't need to ask Laura if I can undress her... that's obvious!

you're talking about the polka-dotted shirt, right?

and yeah, i can actually kinda see some results from going to the gym :oops:

Nah, I was actually talking about the other one. by itself it can look wierd but with the right outfit It would look awesome and chic.
I likey.

and I can definitely see the results from you going to the gym, which is why I pointed it out! Good for you! :)

I don't need to ask Laura if I can undress her... that's obvious!
but of course :oops: :Smug: :saint:

Nah, I was actually talking about the other one. by itself it can look wierd but with the right outfit It would look awesome and chic.
I likey.
i wasn't sure of that just because the sleeves of that shirt are just so puffy and odd that it'd probobly be a bitch fitting them inside of a jacket. ugg.

and I can definitely see the results from you going to the gym, which is why I pointed it out! Good for you! :)
why thankeee!

Scars are badass. I have 4 that are about an inch long each, all right next to each other on the side of my chest and some smaller knick type scars scattered around the big ones. It's ALWAYS a good time to tell people I once got shanked up in a gang fight years ago and they NEVER believe me until I show them the scars. Then they go "Damn... you weren't shittin me!" and then I say "Yeah I was, my lung collapsed and I had surgery LAWL!"

if only i had a digital camera when i still had scars from a rash that lasted 6 months. yep, the rash lasted 6 months, but the scars took 3 years to fade completely. when i had the rash i scratched my stomach, making more rash/future scar in the shape of a freddy krueger clawing :kickass:

derick needs to take a picture of the candy cane shaped scar on his foot!

I have giant 3" scars all over me. One on my left arm from a cat, one on my left hand from working in a factory, and a few on my right forearm from also working in a factory.

I have small scars all over my legs from skiffs, sports, etc.