The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

┼Victim of the Night┼;7376957 said:
Well, I'll say hi here...
These are not pics I took "today", more like a while ago, but still looks like me except for my hair, it's much longer now...

picciesaz4.jpg

blahhhhhxc4.jpg

...the mirror is always involved somehow! :)

Oh Eli! :oops:

*saves pictures*

I never save pictures from any "picture thread". Eli is too pretty too just simply remember how pretty she is (if that makes sense). Do I really need to explain myself?

Are you kidding? Italian's have such a set in sensibility you can offend them at every turn if you want.

They'll butt you like an enraged bull in reply, but that's never here nor there.

Not the women...they have to put up with the males of the aforementioned sensibility.

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. AFTER DRAGGING YOU, LOVELY MIRROR MAIDEN TO THE SCOTLAND COUNTRYSIDE WITH MY LASSOED LOVELANCE I SHALL PROCEED TO CLEAVE THE HAIRY HINDQUARTERS OF THIS SUCCULENT SCOTSMAN KNOWN AS DEREK, WITH MY CLAMORING CLAYMORE. THE FORCE SHALL THRUST THROUGH HIS PELVIC PRIDE AND SUBLIMELY SKEWER HIM AFTER WHICH MY PELVIC PENETRATOR WILL INVADE YOUR INTIMATE INTRICACY, MAKING YOU CLIMAX IN CRAZED CONVULSIONS WHILE I SQUEEZE YOUR BAGPIPES AND PLAY AULD LANG SYNE. I GUARANTEE IT.

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE. GEORGE ZIMMER, FUCK OFF. YOUR "PELVIC PENETRATOR" ISN'T EVEN CAPABLE OF MAKING A MESS WORTHY OF MY CLEANING PRODUCTS. HOWEVER, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO DONATE A CASE OF KABOOM IN AN EFFORT TO RID THE WORLD OF THE GRIMEY RESIDUE THAT SCUM LIKE YOU WILL LEAVE BEHIND AFTER THE TRAIN COMES THROUGH. FUCKING CLOROX WON'T CLEAN THAT SHIT.

I'M NOT GAY. HI LADIES, BILLY MAYS HERE. TRY MY POWERFUL HERCULES HOOK TODAY! CALL FOR A FUCKING FREE IN-HOME DEMONSTRATION AND RECEIVE A FREE STEAM BUDDY! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. NO FAT CHICKS.

It's quite funny, actually. When I think about the things that piss me off about Italian people, I can never think of anything derogatory towards the women. Everything that pisses me off about Italy is done predominately by males. I really think the Italian government should re-institute mandatory military service. They were pussies before, but man, since you left it's gone to a whole new level of wussdom.

It's quite funny, actually. When I think about the things that piss me off about Italian people, I can never think of anything derogatory towards the women. Everything that pisses me off about Italy is done predominately by males. I really think the Italian government should re-institute mandatory military service. They were pussies before, but man, since you left it's gone to a whole new level of wussdom.

:lol: I suppose you're right. The Italian man is not very manly whatsoever. All of them under a certain age seem obsessed with fashion, hair, looking cool, dizzling shirts and trendy bars/clubs.

You have to say that now, especially after my comment! :lol: It's not as bad in person, that's an unflattering angle. I gotta say I never look much like photographs.