The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

It strikes me how completely clueless Italians are about cuisine, however. It's so ironic that being such great chefs, they're completely blind to anything that doesn't start with a P and end in an A.

Never, never, EVER EEEEVVVVAAAARRRR go out to eat in a foreign country with Italian people. You will kill them before the night is over.

:lol: I know this. During my time in Rome my buddy, Claudio, and I jaunted up to Germany with a few Italians for a little while, they did nothing but complain about the food.

JudasPriest-BreakingtheLaw-ScreenCa.jpg

Well, I'll say hi here...
These are not pics I took "today", more like a while ago, but still looks like me except for my hair, it's much longer now...

picciesaz4.jpg

blahhhhhxc4.jpg

...the mirror is always involved somehow! :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;7376957 said:
Well, I'll say hi here...
These are not pics I took "today", more like a while ago, but still looks like me except for my hair, it's much longer now...

picciesaz4.jpg

blahhhhhxc4.jpg

...the mirror is always involved somehow! :)

I'm so glad I live in Italy.

So much for the golden future, I cant even start
Ive had every promise broken, theres anger in my heart
You dont know what its like, you dont have a clue
If you did youd find yourselves doing the same thing too

BREAKING THE LAW, BREAKING THE LAW!

JudasPriest-BreakingtheLaw-ScreenCa.jpg

┼Victim of the Night┼;7376957 said:

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. AFTER DRAGGING YOU, LOVELY MIRROR MAIDEN TO THE SCOTLAND COUNTRYSIDE WITH MY LASSOED LOVELANCE I SHALL PROCEED TO CLEAVE THE HAIRY HINDQUARTERS OF THIS SUCCULENT SCOTSMAN KNOWN AS DEREK, WITH MY CLAMORING CLAYMORE. THE FORCE SHALL THRUST THROUGH HIS PELVIC PRIDE AND SUBLIMELY SKEWER HIM AFTER WHICH MY PELVIC PENETRATOR WILL INVADE YOUR INTIMATE INTRICACY, MAKING YOU CLIMAX IN CRAZED CONVULSIONS WHILE I SQUEEZE YOUR BAGPIPES AND PLAY AULD LANG SYNE. I GUARANTEE IT.

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. AFTER DRAGGING YOU, LOVELY MIRROR MAIDEN TO THE SCOTLAND COUNTRYSIDE WITH MY LASSOED LOVELANCE I SHALL PROCEED TO CLEAVE THE HAIRY HINDQUARTERS OF THIS SUCCULENT SCOTSMAN KNOWN AS DEREK, WITH MY CLAMORING CLAYMORE. THE FORCE SHALL THRUST THROUGH HIS PELVIC PRIDE AND SUBLIMELY SKEWER HIM AFTER WHICH MY PELVIC PENETRATOR WILL INVADE YOUR INTIMATE INTRICACY, MAKING YOU CLIMAX IN CRAZED CONVULSIONS WHILE I SQUEEZE YOUR BAGPIPES AND PLAY AULD LANG SYNE. I GUARANTEE IT.

:lol: