The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

So I've been hitting up the oxycodone (which is fucking awesome, I love this stuff) and it really helps... if only for a couple hours. Trying to keep it down to 1 or 2 a day right now, don't want to form a dependency (even though it's hard to unless you're taking it every couple hours.)

But, things look like they're healing up okay. Just waiting to get this plug out on Friday. Tonight's going to be one hell of a crappy night. Probably like the last couple.

I think it's globs of anti-frizz hair cream, unless Derick has been behaving badly while I'm at work :loco:

Sessy hair lived to see another day!
DSC02063.jpg

I'm afraid the amish bun will likely be returning tomorrow.

Feelin' a little better, Don't have that damn bandage anymore! Nose isn't leakin' enough for one. :tickled:

Also donning a new hairdo today. Haven't changed my hair since I was 12.

newet3.jpg

(I can't find my new camera :()

I think it's globs of anti-frizz hair cream, unless Derick has been behaving badly while I'm at work :loco:

Sessy hair lived to see another day!
DSC02063.jpg

I'm afraid the amish bun will likely be returning tomorrow.

:kickass: I love your hair! yep, that is what I have to do, gobs of Frizz eaze, or globs of the other stuff. hahhaha!

Feelin' a little better, Don't have that damn bandage anymore! Nose isn't leakin' enough for one. :tickled:

Also donning a new hairdo today. Haven't changed my hair since I was 12.

newet3.jpg

Yay! Tyler is getting better! Well I hope you feel as good as you look! :)

I was criticized to no end for having my hair like that to no end. I'm going to research the amount of negative feedback I get on it for a while. Then still wear it.

Yay finally a jiu-jitsu mirror :D This me and George, the purple belt instructor. He's one of those people that as soon as you meet them, you know you're gonna be fast friends. George totally rules, as a person and a jiu-jitsu coach.

summitbjj_mirror01.jpg