The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Poor Tyler :(
I remember you last year with the same injury...
What did you do this time?

Haha, Snowboarding again... Same mountain, too. I'm looking into some shoulder armor for snowboarding now... It's pretty easily apparently to separate the shoulder again and again... This time isn't nearly as bad as the first time, cause the first time I actually moved the collar bone about an inch high, and it healed like that... this time I just tore the ligaments again, and apparently there's some bone fragments in there, but they seem to think I broke the bones sometime between the last injury and this one. I don't get that one.

lol @ American rear-view mirrors and "objects in mirror are closer than they appear".

jp_32.png

Haha, Snowboarding again... Same mountain, too. I'm looking into some shoulder armor for snowboarding now... It's pretty easily apparently to separate the shoulder again and again... This time isn't nearly as bad as the first time, cause the first time I actually moved the collar bone about an inch high, and it healed like that... this time I just tore the ligaments again, and apparently there's some bone fragments in there, but they seem to think I broke the bones sometime between the last injury and this one. I don't get that one.

Left handed asswiping is the suxxorz. :cry:

...and Tyler, get well soon <3

Sucks to be out of the slopes for the season... but healing is more important.
Take care ok??

One day... I swear I have to come up there for some Skiing/Snowboarding

I'm giving myself 2 weeks of healing, then wearing fucking body armor... this season is too good to pass up!

Left handed asswiping is the suxxorz. :cry:
It's my left arm that's fucked, and I'm left handed ;)... So regardless I gotta use the opposite hand... and it IS awkward.