The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Wearing this to the meat store today. Literally.

12440_242123293997_743498997_4316346_7033571_n.jpg

:kickass: Best scarf ive ever seen.

Heres one of me in a bar. Flash was bad but it was so dark i couldnt use no flash.
103_0028.jpg

thankee

i regert buying metal chick shirts. that nevermore oneis way too small - i don't even know what size girl they tailored it towards. then the eyehategod chick shirt i got is too fucking big. i guess their chick fans are fat... might send the ehg shirt out to isabel for her to jazz up when i gots more monies.

Seriously, that shirt is just the right fit. It slims the midriff and accents your boobs. That's how they should all fit, but it's difficult to find decent t-shirts for chicks in the states, I know.

She's wearing a shirt underneath it because it's too short. To me it would look better if the shirt were actually that long, but it still looks good! I have the same problem with girly shirts and that's why I don't wear the majority of mine. Except my Stolen Babies shirt! They got the fit right.

Actually the girlies you get in the US are better looking on girls than the European ones.
Euro merch is printed on a different material and are more 'lose' on the body.
I dunno... I like tight girlies that look feminine and not like shirts that look like Kids sizes...

at any event.. Laura- HOT indeed :)