The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Str8 from da showa. Note the cleaned mirror.

022.jpg

You strongly resemble Geoff Tate.

Question 1:
Is your hair long or is it wet and pulled back?
It's long, wet and tied back in a ponytail :)

You look really good! Why were you hiding your face all this time?
silly!!! :oops:
:oops: Because I don't think I look all that good ^_^

El Stormo you kind of remind me of modern Ihsahn.
Really? Odd.

You strongly resemble Geoff Tate.
I do? Well, it's better than DiCaprio, I suppose :p

I used to pull my hair back and tie it up wet the same exact way when I was in high school. I'd go to school, go about my day, come home, hang out and then untie it before bed and it'd still be wet haha.

i do the same, except i put it in a bun. because my hair is crap unless i do that or take the time to tame the curls or straighten it. when i go to bed at night the bun part is still always wet :p

a couple days ago i took an awesome picture in the mirror right before my shower, with my hair all frizzed out. i was gonna do a before & after. but i accidentally deleted the pic :(

maybe i'll try it again tomorrow morning.

When my hair was long, I'd leave the house during the winter with it still wet and it would freeze into hair cicles. As soon as I went indoors it would defrost. I was pretty amused.

Alls I gotta do is 5 minutes of blow drying after the shower. I swear, I'm blessed. My hair is virtually painless to take care of. Wash, sometimes condition, blow dry, brush it out, call it good.

I used to pull my hair back and tie it up wet the same exact way when I was in high school. I'd go to school, go about my day, come home, hang out and then untie it before bed and it'd still be wet haha.
Yeah, mine's usually still wet for hours after showering. But it's the only way I can tame the curls, just like Cara - even worse, I don't have normal curls when I let it dry loose, I almost have ringlets :erk:

Yeah, mine's usually still wet for hours after showering. But it's the only way I can tame the curls, just like Cara - even worse, I don't have normal curls when I let it dry loose, I almost have ringlets :erk:

yep, ringlets. when i pull mine back i have to hairspray it all down. otherwise, a random ringlet will spring out here and there :mad:

See I think long curly hair looks better than long straight hair. I'd love it if my hair were a bit more curly, but I do understand that higher degree of commitment. It's like the famous saying... "the greater the risk, the greater the reward." If you can get through the tough times until it's long, it's worth it at the end.

Unless of course your hair is a static factory haha.

Have you tried letting it dry naturally? I find that really adds curls to my otherwise straight hair.

edit: as opposed to towel drying, because blow drying isn't healthy for the poor ol' hairs