The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

haha, same here, and I do the 5 minutes-10 minutes blow dry too
You know what I've found really helps reduce blow dry time (you probably already know this)? One good shake with a towel on the top of my head. I just throw the towel on top, rub it down good for a few seconds, brush it out and commence blow drying. I'm usually done within 5 minutes.

Occasionally I can make my curly hair look nice. It's a long process though. Wash, condition, put all kinds of anti-frizz stuff and gel in it, hairspray it, and then let it air dry, for hours. During this drying process I can't even go out unless there's no wind that day. Any wind will seperate the curl chunks and make frizz. After it's all dry I have to oompf it up with my fingers and make it look even all around, then it's good to go. So if I start all that at about 12:00 pm, it's perfect by 10:00 pm :loco:

AND NO BLOW-DRYING.

It was perfect that particular evening, and I was happy.
l_3fac2500a569eed7a3b12926b91e8ddd.jpg

Have you tried letting it dry naturally? I find that really adds curls to my otherwise straight hair.
Yeah I let it dry naturally sometimes if I'm not planning on leaving the house. It just takes way too long and when it's dry, it gets really thin and basically just flops down the side of my head and hangs there like Golem hair haha.

But not any less healthy. It's just different. If blow drying it was bad, don't you think I'd have suffered some repurcussions from it after doing it for so long?

short hair is over-rated. when i cut off my dreads i got haircuts for about 8 months or so then i was like, FUCK THIS NOISE BRING BACK THE MANE! *headbangs furiously*

Eh, my hair was thinning out anyway. What I really wish I could do is just let the fuckin facial hair grow out, but alas Customer Service requires I look clean and respectable.

short hair is over-rated. when i cut off my dreads i got haircuts for about 8 months or so then i was like, FUCK THIS NOISE BRING BACK THE MANE! *headbangs furiously*
I'm definitely putting my in dreads before I shave it.

Bah. My hair sucks. I have to wash it, use a conditioning mask in the shower and keep it on for 10 minutes, wash it out, slather it with Biosilk or whatever anti frizz detangling crap I have around, spend at least 30 minutes combing it out, let it air dry for about half an hour to an hour, spend 25 minutes blow drying it or air dry it over night, then flat iron it. Then, and only then, does it look normal. If I'm super lazy, I'll comb it out, fix it in braids and air dry it over night.

It's so long now that it gets caught in my butt crack in the shower. I think that means I need to cut it.

Bah. My hair sucks. I have to wash it, use a conditioning mask in the shower and keep it on for 10 minutes, wash it out, slather it with Biosilk or whatever anti frizz detangling crap I have around, spend at least 30 minutes combing it out, let it air dry for about half an hour to an hour, spend 25 minutes blow drying it or air dry it over night, then flat iron it. Then, and only then, does it look normal. If I'm super lazy, I'll comb it out, fix it in braids and air dry it over night.

It's so long now that it gets caught in my butt crack in the shower. I think that means I need to cut it.

S, isn't your naturally straight? Why do you have to go through all of this?