The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

The most annoying part of long hair for me is getting out of the shower, it makes the back of my shirt wet. Towel drying doesn't work because my hair is too thick and blow drying takes too long. So I just stay in my underwear until its dry enough to put a shirt on.

But the other week I did this and walked into the living room in said boxers to find the neighbors were in there. So I did that awkward backwards walk thing. Stupid hair.

OK, I'll join the "fun"
Me11-28-07.jpg

I really thought my mirror was cleaner than that.

awesome mustache.

Thanks. I'm actually kind of sick of it, but without it my nose would look even bigger.

who's jersey is that? I had a Lindros one back in the day.

It's a Forsberg. I got it signed last November in San Jose after the Sharks crushed the Flyers. We had to ambush the players at the hotel after the game, but they were cool about it, unlike the hotel staff. My friend got her Niittymaki jersey signed too, but she had to run into the hotel lobby despite the doorman's warnings. She got a talking to by hotel security, but she already had the sig by then, so she didn't care.

The most annoying part of long hair for me is getting out of the shower, it makes the back of my shirt wet. Towel drying doesn't work because my hair is too thick and blow drying takes too long. So I just stay in my underwear until its dry enough to put a shirt on.

But the other week I did this and walked into the living room in said boxers to find the neighbors were in there. So I did that awkward backwards walk thing. Stupid hair.
i hate putting my bra and shirt on before i put my hair up, getting my shirt wet. i usually just put an old tshirt on then put my hair up or put my hair up then put on a button-up shirt and just wait for my hair to dry to put bra and shirt on, if i even bother with it

Ok, it's a blurry pic but picturing myself in the mirror, ain't my daily thing :erk:

Me in my new green shirt:
P1020961.jpg