The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Ok, it's a blurry pic but picturing myself in the mirror, ain't my daily thing :erk:

Me in my new green shirt:
P1020961.jpg
such a beautiful shade of greeeeeen :dopey:

HHAHAH! Yes! we split it! I hope your scalp sewing skills are better then mine. If so, then it's your job. We will sneak in their windows while they sleep!
Should we scalp ourselves to give them ours, or should we just leave them scalp less?

(I hope this doesnt double post. My Internet is farting again)

HHAHAH! Yes! we split it! I hope your scalp sewing skills are better then mine. If so, then it's your job. We will sneak in their windows while they sleep!
Should we scalp ourselves to give them ours, or should we just leave them scalp less?

(I hope this doesnt double post. My Internet is farting again)
yeah! i totally took Scalping and Skin Flaying 101 as an elective last semester. but i would like to keep my scalp. i could just wear the Karen/Kevin scalp hat for fancy occasions.

Ohh the dragon's sooo cute.

...and he has 3 legs! I saved him. :)

i'm down with the splitting of scalps. we'd obviously need to get karen first since she's the closest to us. and then we can make plans for our road-trip to seattle. eeexcelllent...

Interesting!! Let me know so I can be in town that day

Karen I think this is first time I've ever seen you wearing pink! I like :)

:oops:

I'm impressed!!!!

Azal: cute picture!

Morgana (what's your real name anyways?) No excuses!!! find a camera and take a mirror pic!!!

LOL, I really wish I had one, but it's kind of my fault I don't. I got an mp3 player instead the last b-day. :heh:

My real name is Shannon. Allot of folks call me my screen name in RL, so I'll let you guys take your pick. :) Except for Ham-bone, she calls me Fur Ball. I don't know why. Must be when my hair frizzes out.

Heh, well, enough camwhoring from me for a while. And Karen's right, we're still waiting for a picture of you, Morganna :)

Since it's not a mirror pic I will slap it in the other pic thread. But it's not sexy, it's dorky. It's that one my mother paid for because she was harassing me about it and it's about all I have on the hard drive that isn't ancient but it's a little out of date. I really hate my picture taken. I'm the most non photogenic person on the planet. I could be looking great that day and the picture will come out looking like a weirdo. Maybe I can employ Ham-bone for some more. I'm also almost finished with my self portrait. I wish I had a camera for that one :erk: