The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

A gif to spice things up a bit...

...That, and because I couldn't pick which image to use. KITTY!

mirror1202072bx1.gif

lookin' sharp. good luck!! i don't know if you have express personnel up there, but i had a very good experience with them.

holy shit. you're like... Dr. Phil and my highschool geometry teacher's lovechild

Dr Phil huh? Gee, thanks! Just the look I was going for. :lol: I get Weird Al sometimes when my hair is down.

lookin' sharp. good luck!! i don't know if you have express personnel up there, but i had a very good experience with them.

Yeah, they are around here. I keep sending out resumes for jobs I see on Craigslist and almost every time I get a response, it's from a staffing agency. Proving my Excel and accounting skills in their stupid tests is getting really old.

Me12-3-07.jpg

Interview today with staffing agency #8. Maybe this one will actually get me a damn job!

Good luck with the interview! You look all spiffy! you should do just fine. Hhaha, Just don't do what I did on my last job interview. I was so worried I wasn't going to get it and scared that my eyes welled up with tears the moment the dude sat down in front of me. hahha, that was not good!

I actually got that job believe it or not though.

That is an adorable pic of you two, Anvil! I can already see that he's grown a little since you first got him.