The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

My parents would be cool about it. My mom likes Nevermore, Slayer, Opeth, Nightwish etc. and I got my dad into Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth and Into Eternity. It is odd because if you saw my parents, you wouldn't be able to tell that they like metal.

Actually, when I think of it, a few people in my family including my parents, my closest cousin and my uncle Marc (who is a Metalhead) would agree to the horns in a picture, especially my uncle, considering I already have a picture of him and I with the horns. Rambleeeeeeeee!

My grandparents wouldn't though. Although, I remember years back, my Grandma said she liked Metallica.

she gets the metal horns and the surfer "I love you" hand thing mixed up.
The surfer and I love you signs are different. I love you = 3 fingers, surfer = 2 fingers and a hand jiggle (aka "hang loose")

sn_faber_275.jpg

Awesome. I've been doing it recently too actually. I don't know why and I'm not sure how I feel about it every time I do, but I know it came from that fighter I posted the pic of. His name is Urijah Faber, he's completely awesome and his nickname is "The California Kid". I think the hang loose sign is kinda his "thing."

Awesome one. There was an amazing rainbow today right outside of my bosses window. He sits with his back to it, and when I noticed the rainbow I was like "Dude, turn around and look outside." He said "I can already see it in the reflection." So I grabbed the camera and got this. If you look close, you can see me on the right and him on the left of the rainbow in the reflection.

120407kevmirror02.jpg

Yea, I see it. Did you guys get some gnarly floods last night? I guess Bremerton was bad and they had to shut down parts of I-5.
Man everyone got fucked haha. The hallway outside my apartment was fully soaked, but not submerged. I was way nervous going into my place... I thought for sure it'd be flooded since it's ground floor and the hallway outside was drenched. Fortunately everything was totally dry. EXCEPT the carpet in the little area between my closets, bedroom and bathroom. Fully soaked. Luckily it was just that area and nothing but carpet (and my socks when I walked through it the first time) got wet.

Woodinville got raped and Lake City was literally Lake City.

Man everyone got fucked haha. The hallway outside my apartment was fully soaked, but not submerged. I was way nervous going into my place... I thought for sure it'd be flooded since it's ground floor and the hallway outside was drenched. Fortunately everything was totally dry. EXCEPT the carpet in the little area between my closets, bedroom and bathroom. Fully soaked. Luckily it was just that area and nothing but carpet (and my socks when I walked through it the first time) got wet.

Woodinville got raped and Lake City was literally Lake City.

Oddly enough, we didn't really get any flooding here. What's even more odd is the warm weather we're experiencing! It's fucking almost 60 degrees!

You've fondled the balls of a well digger and can indeed confirm that he keeps them refrigerated?