The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

I require photos of witch-titty touching.
bosom.jpg

My parents would be cool about it. My mom likes Nevermore, Slayer, Opeth, Nightwish etc. and I got my dad into Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth and Into Eternity. It is odd because if you saw my parents, you wouldn't be able to tell that they like metal.

Actually, when I think of it, a few people in my family including my parents, my closest cousin and my uncle Marc (who is a Metalhead) would agree to the horns in a picture, especially my uncle, considering I already have a picture of him and I with the horns. Rambleeeeeeeee!

My grandparents wouldn't though. Although, I remember years back, my Grandma said she liked Metallica.
haha that's pretty fucking nice.

my mom thinks anything remotely aggressive is "devil music." dead serious, when she found out that will and i were going to ny to see Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, she asked if it was "devil music." i think she might've asked him the same question over the phone.

little sister lives for rap and some country music, though she said she liked "Narcosynthesis" when i had it playing in my car. brother loves country music, dad doesn't particularly care, but just likes old stuff. i've played him all kinds of stuff - nevermore, tool, slower my dying bride (2 winters only, their nancy sinatra cover, etc) and he seemed interested.