The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

btw, TomAwesome, cut his hair :(

In his San Antonio pics on Myspace it's still long, so I'll assume that it's just pulled back in that pic.

Well, Tom? :p

My luscious man mane of metal is still there! It's just tied back. Otherwise, people keep thinking I'm Silent Bob when I have a hat on. I also suspect that my post being so close to Karmic's picture makes me look like I have much less hair overall by contrast.

Edit: Pic from a few days later:
25_1280.jpg

what kind of guitar is that? looks sweet balls.

also, I bought that "cardigan" in marshalls for 7 dollars. I think it's dockers, they only make men's clothes right? it was in the men's section.

it is pretty grandfather-ish though.

For what you get, yeah, they're really cheap. With new pickups (for the non-EMG models), they're pretty high quality instruments. The price:features ratio is hard to beat.

I have a thing for cardigans. what can I say.

I was in northern NJ visiting my brother, I surprised him for his 30th birthday by coming unannounced.

I was seriously messed up the whole time though because I couldn't get off work and I had to work a shift serbian time which was 3am to 11 am US time :(

it was hectic but fun

hip/alternative/indie = really gay

edit: hopefully next time I won't be so stressed and I can do all sorts of stuff.

I was going to head to willow's part of rural NJ to visit my grandmother who is in a cult and who I haven't seen in 15 years, but the trip didn't make it onto my list of priorities.