The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

hip/alternative/indie = really gay

edit: hopefully next time I won't be so stressed and I can do all sorts of stuff.

I was going to head to willow's part of rural NJ to visit my grandmother who is in a cult and who I haven't seen in 15 years, but the trip didn't make it onto my list of priorities.

I dunno how else to define the cardigans (not that they need definition, mind you, but I think along with the thick glasses/ general look, it does look hipster-ish/indie and I like it! so stfu ;) )

Your grandmother is in a cult? :zombie:

sweet fedora though!

My grandmother is one of those pentacostal christians or whatever. I guess they are the ones that jump up and down and cry and shit in church.

the last time I was there for thanksgiving she started crying while reading the bible. it was pretty hilarious.

Well I mean his last post further proves how much those pics don't belong here. It's like he's taunting us now or something, saying "fuck your threads, I do what I want!"

He's definitely fucking around on the internet right now!

It's pretty much a jumper that usually has buttons going halfway or 3/4 of the way up.

Maybe I'm confused too. Mine don't have buttons, just one zipper. It's basically a zip up sweater.

n1275649840_36405_74.jpg

n8228296_31361813_4278.jpg

I think it was a comparison of these two sweaters. And by technical definition, yes they are both cardigans, I guess.

No, they are not cardigans... Well, that's my opinion at least. They just look like zip sweaters to me.

When I think "cardigan" I think:
uniqlo-gray-cardigan-081107.png