The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Hey
I'm new here, I'll start by introducing myself :headbang:

My name is Pepe, from Chihuahua, Mexico (Yeah, I know that's a dog too:Smug:)
I'm 19, will be 20 in May 7th... I want the new CoB CD for my birthday (Just in case :lol:)

And that's all you need to know for now, here's my pic. I have NO IDEA why the yellowish tone
29deoct1uv2.jpg

Hello! :wave:

Thank you for the nice PM as well :)

By the way M:rofl:em, Welcome to the board! Please sit back, relax, and enjoy the VERY bumpy ride.
You'll experience the board's best behavior after you pass the beginning stage of everyone acting like jerks.
But you gotta love us :lol:

Were you there for the emo beatings?
Haha, I was gonna ask the same thing!

And finally, yeah well, just wanted to get in here, there's no reason to be rude even if I were 13; isn't fair to judge people by age, you were kids too
And we were newbs too, and we got the same treatment you're getting now. Don't take it too personally. We're just rather fanatical about the hazing of newbies.

everyone acting like jerks.
NO YUO!

New Texas guy... post a picture of your belly, if you look back, all the cool people posted theirs, Isabel, Kevin and of course my weekly update, 13 weeks (not a lot looks different here):

1_13.jpg

As you can see my pantalones are getting sort of... taught around the waistband and they squish my belly uncomfortably. So...

2_13.jpg

I just take them off... I am wearing a longer shirt so I might just not button them today haha.