The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

haha everyone there has nice a belly : )

old one (2-3 years)

1bed.jpg

funny thing.. I did belly pictures 1 month ago (with the same batch of those that I posted there) haha

sorry for the strange face hah..

026-22lo.jpg

and when I drew for fun a '''wintersun fake tat'' on my belly..

eee011-.jpg

old one (2-3 years)

1bed.jpg

funny thing.. I did belly pictures 1 month ago (with the same batch of those that I posted there) haha

sorry for the strange face hah..

026-22lo.jpg

and when I drew for fun a '''wintersun fake tat'' on my belly..

eee011-.jpg

I approve so hard! <3

old one (2-3 years)

1bed.jpg

026-22lo.jpg
Same belt? I have like 4 but I've been wearing the same one every day no matter what for like 6 years. It's King belt and I can't imagine life without it! I actually borrowed it from my dad and never gave it back haha.

It's getting out of control. Today i was walking at downtown when an emo kid passed me by, suddendly 5 o 6 guys started punching him =S
He was just crying on the ground, poor kid, he was like 14 years old only, and those guys were over 20

HA! I fucking told you all Mexicans can't fight like men. Fuck metalheads.

Same belt? I have like 4 but I've been wearing the same one every day no matter what for like 6 years. It's King belt and I can't imagine life without it! I actually borrowed it from my dad and never gave it back haha.

haha same..
I love this belt..it holds my pants very well and it's in leather so it will never die. I have another one but it's in leather/plastic and it's about to destroy so I always put the same belt haha

haha same..
I love this belt..it holds my pants very well and it's in leather so it will never die. I have another one but it's in leather/plastic and it's about to destroy so I always put the same belt haha
Excellent. It gets old and you just love it more! Funny how belts can acquire so much character over time heh. The older/more used they are, they better they feel and look.