the darkness

fivemagics77

Jan 10, 2004
lmao, man i have no clue why but i like this band, it just makes you laugh hearing the singer.....lol.....im going running :hotjump: :Spin: :tickled: :wave: 4 miles :hotjump:

hahaha, have fun on the run...
well, its not a bad band at all... even though half of the grim friends I have hate them I find them really catchy sometimes :p But who cares!

they're gonna be playing here in the beginning of april, i may go. yngwie is playing here the next night though. and also slipknot, fear factory and chimaira will be here the tuesday before that. im going for FF and chimaira, and i suppose i can hang around for slipknot so i can beat the crap out of their retarded fans in the pit :lol:

stefan86 said:
the darkness should die...slowly... :p
As usual.. Anti-Stefan strikes again :p There isnt many bands you want alive really are they? ;)

thebigyetti said:
they're gonna be playing here in the beginning of april, i may go. yngwie is playing here the next night though. and also slipknot, fear factory and chimaira will be here the tuesday before that. im going for FF and chimaira, and i suppose i can hang around for slipknot so i can beat the crap out of their retarded fans in the pit :lol:

Have fun ;)

The Darkness are great, great band live aswell, seen them support Metallica.