Its Here!!!!!

Slasher

May 22, 2002
'Artlepool
Visit site
PARTY HARD!!!!!!! :tickled: c'mon c'mon...opinions opinions!?!??! the baby photo's rock!!! :tickled: so does the music :tickled: im so happy :tickled: yet sad because...the HMV I went to only had one copy and there was my mate Danny who wanted a copy as well :erk: but he's such a cool dude he let me have it :hotjump: thanks man!!

So what does every1 think n stuff??? yawl happy n hyper too or just me?? :tickled: :hotjump: :tickled: :hotjump:

Dammit, only one copy in HMV! :cry: Hope your enjoying it tony...I have to wait up to five days for mine from casket :erk:

Can't wait though, gives me something to look forward to... :hotjump: From what I heard, it sounds pretty kick ass, can't wait to have it myself... :Spin: :Spin: :D :D :headbang:

HMV??
sod em ... cd wasnt there.. did u go to metro centre or did u go elsewhere cuz the one i had ordered didnt appear !!!!!!!!!!! BASTARDS..
All sorted now from another and cheaper source than that place so hahahahahahahahahah to HMV ..
HOW dare they keep the no1 fan waiting :p

have however managed to satisfy self through funky new website and listening to living a lie and personal gain and being able to read the lyrics at the smae time OOOOHHHH YEAH babyt

Reactions: Orion Crystal Ice
:lol:

a large chunk of the album was played during Malcome Domes Area 54 interview on totalrock last night.

W H O A.

Album of the year in April? Youd better belive it.

Pre-ordered copies still awaited, got myself a copy from Milton Keynes HMV yesterday. One left.
Great album cool video.
Looking forward to the tour, hope to see the epic This is the end of everything perfomed live :headbang: