Back In The Day!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Went to Back In The Day club again last nite! It was aweeeesome!

Nothing but great '80s hard rock/metal/glam tracks all night long, video footage on the big screen, great party atmosphere and the Jim Beam party crew were there, which consisted of two really hot blonde girls in tight white pants and cowboy hats giving away Jim Beam stuff and playing card games and I won a hat from them and they asked me if they could have a photo with me to put in Inpress so hopefully I'l be in Inpress next week! :headbang:

I was very happy with the stuff they played too.... the DJ even played stuff like "Hold Onto 18" by Black N Blue and I went up and requested some Vinnie Vincent Invasion and you know what the dude said? He goes 'Are you Trent?' HAHAHA! And he'd burnt the 1st album to bring along to play a track for me coz I'd mentioned on their forum in a fave albums post that its my fave album! So he played Boyz Are Gonna Rock and gave me 2 free drink cards!

Hopefully I'll be on the site when they update it too coz I had a few photos taken by the photographer (probably coz I glammed myself up again haha).

The Trooper said:
I went up and requested some Vinnie Vincent Invasion and you know what the dude said? He goes 'Are you Trent?' HAHAHA!
That's so funny.., and rockin'! :headbang:

I had my Vinnie Vincent Invasion '86-'87 World Tour tank top on to go with it too haha.

I was quite surprised to see that there were quite a few people singing along too!

LOOOOOVVVEEE REMOOOOVALLLL MACHIIIIINNNNNEEEE! :headbang: :headbang:

I'm rather fond of The Cult too, even if the only album I've heard in full is "Electric".
It's a great record to put on if you're in the mood to play Spot The Recycled Zeppelin Riffs :).

W

Wrathchild said:
LOOOOOVVVEEE REMOOOOVALLLL MACHIIIIINNNNNEEEE! :headbang: :headbang:

I'm rather fond of The Cult too, even if the only album I've heard in full is "Electric".
It's a great record to put on if you're in the mood to play Spot The Recycled Zeppelin Riffs :).

W

You can do that with Whitesnake's "1987" too. :)

The only Cult song I know is Fire Woman. :headbang: I'm afraid to check any of their other stuff out in case their perfect track record is ruined.

The Cult rule! Have I mentioned that I'm related to the singer? Only 168 times? Oh, sorry. ;) Check out Pure Cult, a best of thingo. It rocks. Electric is good. :)

I can't get into The Cult. I don't like many British bands actually. Love Def Leppard, Judas Priest and Iron Maiden but beyond that, the UK bands have never really done it for me.

What about Luther Vandross? He's a great British artist. Well, he is if you forget that he's crap, and not British.

Madness :headbang: