Back In The Day NYE Bash!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Last night I went to Back In The Day's New Years Eve bash, and had a ball again! Although this time there wasn't much of a crowd coz everyone is doing other things on New Years. They played TWO Vinnie Vincent Invasion songs this time which weren't even requested and I requested Metal Shop and he played me Big Boobs haha! And of course the last song before the countdown was "The Final Countdown" and the first song after was "Living After Midnight" haha and as usual Skid Row's "Get The Fuck Out" was the last song of the night haha.

It was also an optional fancy dress night so I went glammed up again looking somewhere between Stevie Rachelle and Bret Michaels (and my hair is almost white now haha), and one of my mates Conan went as Mick Mars Shout-era with face paint and stuff heheh.

But the cool thing was, they had prizes for best dressed male & female there! And guess who won best dressed male?!? Yes yes yes that would be me!!! And one of my friends Maria won best dressed female! So we rocked the place with our '80s-ness! :D

Anyway, the prize was a damn good one too! $50 voucher at a bottle shop, Kiss calendar and Motley Crue's "Loud As F@*k" 2CD/DVD set!!! And when I thanked the dudes running the place at the end they were like "You deserved it! Don't ever cut your hair and don't change a thing with what you're wearing!! Come like that every month, its great!" Ahhh finally I've been rewarded for my loyalty and undying love for glam! Hahaha!

When I jumped off one of the Nightrider buses coming home (it took 2 coz one of my friends jumped off one to vomit haha), someone yelled out "Woah Axl Rose just got off the bus!" Hahahahaha! I also got a few weird questions in the city too though, like what do I do if I get a hard-on wearing those leather pants coz they're so tight hahahaha!

Overall it was a rockin' New Years Eve and I definitely came home with a few goodies out of it too!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Fucking with me cos I'm a teenage, with a little bit of gold and a pager
searching my car, looking for the product
thinking every nigga is selling narcotics

Should have some photos soon I think!! :) Yep Xena that's the one, Steve's sister.

Ummm... ok guys the sister jokes were one thing, I actually enjoy them they are funny haha, but adding Maria to the mix now is going a bit too far..! She's a good girl... :mad: (Not that my sister is a bad girl lol)

I just think she'd probably be offended lol. Now change of topic please? Hehe...

The Motley DVD is pretty cool hehe. It has the censored versions of Girls Girls Girls and Hell On High Heels which I'm actually happy about coz I already have the uncensored ones and had never seen the other versions so its interesting to have both :) I can't wait to get their Greatest Video Hits DVD.

Has anyone seen the Hooligan's Holiday video? It's awesome!! :headbang: It's not exactly Motley-ish but its an awesome clip with lots of references to A Clockwork Orange!

Troops is the only person I know who doesnt mind people talking sexually about his own sister but DRAWS THE LINE AT A FRIEND MAN! :) ;) :lol:

Yeah haha seriously I never care about sister jokes, I find them funny haha! Jokes about family members all together actually never offend me lol. Just doesn't trigger anything in me except for laughter haha!

:lol: Nah I think its coz I know my sister wouldn't be offended herself at any of the jokes, she'd just laugh to, so if it doesn't offend her then I don't really care either!

She's actually seen some of the stuff posted on here before when she's walked past the screen etc haha! She just laughs and wonders how people know who she is! And then says Sydo is cute hahahahaha!