Back In The Day NYE Bash!

Sorry Koich, you read my post... she's hangin' for Sydo! "He's sooo cute!" haha! "He seems so nice!". "He seems cool!" Just from seeing him at a gig once or twice, she was quite impressed hahaha!

troops you are awesome! :headbang:

can you post a pic of your sister? please?!

Ahh I don't think I could go as far as posting a photo of her hahaha she may not like that. However just quietly, if you search through some old threads and find the one where I'm talking about the night of the Kiss Symphony and posted photos from it, she might be in some of them I think. The one in Paul Stanley makeup with blonde hair haha.

Yeah I have NO idea where you got one Koich! :mad:

Portland Hotel, cnr of Russell St & Little Collins in the city. First Saturday of every month is the Back In The Day club on the top floor but the next one is January 17th for some reason.

What time do they usually start and end? (I'm thinking about getting the train up..)

Opens at 9 I think, usually fills up around 10 or 11 and open till 3am. No bands or anything though just a club. But I always have heaps of fun.

Haupassia said:
can you post a pic of your sister? please?!
I think she's second from the left..
ts2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know thats not a bad job you did there hahaha! If the body was a little smaller it'd be quite convincing hahaha! Except for that third arm with the metal sign sticking up out of nowhere lol!