Back In The Day NYE Bash!

The Trooper said:
Not sure! I don't even know why he started hating her. I think it was coz he thinks she's a trouble maker haha!
No, I started hating her because everyone was saying how much they liked her and I was showing solidarity with you Troops! How could you forget, I spent many a night dissing that damned troublemaker all for you and you act like its nothing! :dopey:

I think he's saying you're ugly, dude, and that he'd look better if you were standing next to him.

Methinks a lynching is in order. :mad:

Trent, let's get one thing straight. I don't want to touch you. EVER. :mad:

You're responsible for that though, the most distubring thing is that photo of me! The more I looked at it, the more distubred I got. It was like seeing what I'd look like if I had a sex change, scary!

No way dude! I don't want that photo up there anymore hahaha! I don't ever want to see it again!!! It's disturbing!!! Although that dress did accent my bust quite well :D Hahahaha!

Even more disturbing is that Koich put it as his desktop wallpaper. And then when I was talking to him he said he had lotion on his hands and his gun was loaded. I'm just hoping he wasn't looking at his wallpaper at the time!!