All hail the crap suburbs....

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
... because stuff is so cheap there!!

Today I made a venture out to Dandenong. At Savers I purchased 2 Kiss tour shirts (Smashes Tour '89 and Hot In The Shade Tour '90) in fairly good condition for $4 each... where would I find them these days?? Nowhere!! Nice find!!! Also got an old pair of skin tight jeans for $6 just so I can rip the hell out of them coz my old ripped jeans are now in 2 pieces.

Then I made my way over to Radical Records to buy some cheap metal records, and they had an abundance of very cheap and hard to find glam albums for $3-5 each! Unfortunately I was broke and could only spend $20 though, but I purchased:

TNT - Tell No Tales
TNT - Intuition
Ratt - Dancing Undercover
Britny Fox - Britny Fox
Cats In Boots - Kicked & Klawed

:headbang: Haven't listened yet coz I just got home, but I will soon!

Just checked out the records...

Ratt - Killer album! Had only heard a couple of songs off it before. Better than the first 2 probably! Definitely better than Invasion Of Your Privacy anyway.

TNT - Tell No Tales isn't bad, but disappointing. Intuition I don't like at all!!! I'd only heard "Everyone's A Star" off Tell No Tales (thanks Tonci!) which is awesome! A few other songs off that album are good, but overall, it seems like a lot of wanky prog rock crap.

Cats In Boots - Somewhere between Guns N Roses and Poison, good fun stuff! Great grooves, raspy vocals, lots of attitude... good album!

Britny Fox - WOW!! This album RULES! Sounds almost exactly like Cinderella but it's awesome!!!! Almost as good as Cinderella's "Night Songs" (which I worship!). Excellent simple hard rockin' riff and groove metal like a late '80s version of Back In Black really!

I think I'll go wash those clothes now so they are wearable... HAHA! Seriously though, '80s Kiss tour shirts... COOL! Hahaha! I'm so excited about them lol.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Just checked out the records...

Cats In Boots - Somewhere between Guns N Roses and Poison, good fun stuff! Great grooves, raspy vocals, lots of attitude... good album!

Britny Fox - WOW!! This album RULES! Sounds almost exactly like Cinderella but it's awesome!!!! Almost as good as Cinderella's "Night Songs" (which I worship!). Excellent simple hard rockin' riff and groove metal like a late '80s version of Back In Black really!

CIB absolutely rock the house! I love them big time.:D no s'prise really!
I have to agree totally with the statement about Britny Fox in comparrison to Cinderella but they are no Cinderella who are absolute Gods!

Just went to JB HIFI in Parramatta, and they had Judas Priest Demolition Austailan Tour Edition with bonus tracks for............................. ................................................................ .........................................

$7

How cheap is that!!
Anyway, I didnt get it because I ended up getting The Jelly Jam instead which was $29, but I knew that I would never see that again probably, so I got it while I had it in my hands!

(By the way, Jelly Jam is John Myung from DT, Rod Morgenstein from Dixie Dregs and Ty Tabor from Kings X)

Anyhoo..... Is demolition worth another trip to Parramatta next week for $7?

All the JBs here have Demolition 2CD Aussie Tour version for $7.95 at the moment. I must get it next Friday when I have cash again. I'm too broke, I need a job lol.

The Cats In Boots album does rock!! And yeah, Britny Fox are Cinderella rip-offs BAD, but still rock in their own right!!!

Spawny, if you love Cinderella (Night Songs in particular) you would also love Britny Fox. Can't even really tell its a different band, just sounds like a different album by the same band :lol:

Ahhhh heheh.

How good are the songs "Girlschool", "Kick N Fight", "Fun In Texas" (stupid title though haha), and "Rock Revolution".

:headbang: I'd only heard a couple of Britny Fox songs before, and seen an interview/footage of them. I noticed the Cinderella comparison straight away so I thought I had to buy their album coz I saw it hehe.

Can yuo tell me if Hurricane and XYZ are good??? I've been meaning to check both of them out and saw albums by both of them today.

Britny Fox....... I cant see someone called that coming close to the almost godliness of the awesome Cinderella, but I shall look into it......... :D