THE definition of 'emo'

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Emo

Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle.

Exactly as I thought....Sweater wearing fags! Or Hemo's, either way

james_hetfield4.jpg

^ James: "Woah... so this is what a song looks like!"
Kirk: "Look... theres like... a note there... and structure"
Lars: "You guys, lets burn this up before we get in trouble"

Wolftribe said:
^ James: "Woah... so this is what a song looks like!"
Kirk: "Look... theres like... a note there... and structure"
Lars: "You guys, lets burn this up before we get in trouble"

No no, its

James: Im not angry enough to play this.
Kirk: Is this a solo here??... I can just use the whammy bar right?? Cause that would be super.
Lars: THis songs only gonna make us 2 million dollars scrap it and start over using three chords in the key of E. But lets record this real quick and put it on the internet and then sue everyone later that downloads it.
James: We cant do that . We left E back on the And justice album. Yes Kirk what??
Kirk: Can I play some notes during my solo, you know just like the ....
James: Shut up bitch.
Lars: Shut up bitch . ( Also directed at Kirk.)
Robert: Want me to just follow the guitar?? ( In his head) Damn you Newsted. I left Ozzy for this.
Lars: Ive decided to record this album using coffee cans and wooden spoons. What do you think?
James: Sounds good.
Kirk: Whatever James says.
Robert: ( I left Ozzy for this and to think Id be playing the main sta....)
Yeah sure whatever you say James.

I hate, more than anything before, all this metal core music out. Whatever you call it, SCREAMO, I fucking hate it.

Satans Mom said:
I hate, more than anything before, all this metal core music out. Whatever you call it, SCREAMO, I fucking hate it.
Punk is #1 in my list of music genre to annihilate. Metal core comes #2