THE definition of 'emo'

metalskater7 said:
Hardcore sucks, so does nu metal, and so do you
Doesnt that kinda..... rule you out?

I mean....

rhapsodylover1ph.jpg

Real punk is good.

Ramones, Misfits, Clash, Sex pistols ( accept I didnt like them) , Black flag.
That was good shit back in the day. Then all that Casaulties, anti flag shit came out.I hate newer punk. When Joey Ramone died , punk died for me. Im the biggest misfits fan ever and have had just about every recording and the box set. I even like the new stuff. Whats crazy is in the 80's after they broke up they did s ome stuff with Jeff scott Soto of Yngwie Malmstein fame and were called Christ the Conquerer and it was metal. It was good power metal.
Henry Rollins is funny as shit.

who gives a shit, it's all music. to insult someone just because they like a different kind of music is fucking asinine.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Real punk is good.

Ramones, Misfits, Clash, Sex pistols ( accept I didnt like them) , Black flag.
That was good shit back in the day. Then all that Casaulties, anti flag shit came out.I hate newer punk. When Joey Ramone died , punk died for me. Im the biggest misfits fan ever and have had just about every recording and the box set. I even like the new stuff. Whats crazy is in the 80's after they broke up they did s ome stuff with Jeff scott Soto of Yngwie Malmstein fame and were called Christ the Conquerer and it was metal. It was good power metal.
Henry Rollins is funny as shit.
All of the above fucking suck