THE definition of 'emo'

darkspot sans cookies said:
*happily skips through a field stabbing emo kids in the head with a fork*

You're bleeding. Are you happy NOW???

A fork???? Use a chainsaw. Itll give them something to write about.

darkspot sans cookies said:
My new puppy has the same name as you...

BEAT THAT, BITCH!
god damn it, i know 5 million people who either have or had pets named max... its kind of annoying. My ex gf had a dog named max, and every now and then she would say the name Max and i thought she was calling my name, but she was talking to her dog :(.

When I briefly had a dog, it was named Max, but it was named for Max Cavalera. Now I just have a snake named Pete Sandoval (Morbid Angel), and two cats named Sebastian Bach (Skid Row) and Sean Yseult (White Zombie).

TrueBeliever said:
When I briefly had a dog, it was named Max, but it was named for Max Cavalera. Now I just have a snake named Pete Sandoval (Morbid Angel), and two cats named Sebastian Bach (Skid Row) and Sean Yseult (White Zombie).

Wasnt that the hot chick that had the cool hair. I mean Yseult not Bach.

Wolftribe said:
god damn it, i know 5 million people who either have or had pets named max... its kind of annoying. My ex gf had a dog named max, and every now and then she would say the name Max and i thought she was calling my name, but she was talking to her dog :(.
Awww, poor baby ... lemme scratch your ears and rub your belly to make you feel better.

jolly403.gif

do you guys have one of these in your areas?? everytime the wife sends me out for donuts I feel like saying, Arrrr, fetch me some honey glazed, or ye'll be tastin the gunner's daughter!

ct_thrash said:
@betty lol
blondes date boys, brunettes date men....and redheads date PIRATES. yarrr :oops:

Hahaha.

I also wish to have pirate donuts as well. I will be one of those old donut guys one day. That is if corporate America doesnt ruin everything and make it a Krispy Kreme. I like their donuts but I get tired of the EVERYTHINGS GOTTA BE BIGGER AND BETTER idea. Why cant we go back to mom and pop burger places and donut shops?