The Devil's Hands

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
Yes, people, I watched the last Futurama episode last night. What used to be a moment of joy, became a pitiful event when the credits appeared as the episode ended. I found some hope on the sentence readable when the episode starts "See you on some other channel", let's hope it is true and these wonderful series will last, they're too good for the Fox channel. :devil:

About the episode, it was beautiful, in my opinion. I like the opera interludes and the affair with the devil. The robot devil, I mean. :D

|ng. ( :worship: )

haven't been able to download it yet...I'm sure it'll better than the previous three ones...

and yeah, let's hope some other channel will gives the key to laughter...again! :Spin:

Oooops!!! I'm very sorry, it wasn't my intention to unveil part of the plot, by mentioning the devil. I dloaded it through e-mule instead of using our old friend and server |Def|Fry, so I thought you had it already. I've got it well stored, so if you want it, just ask, people. It's a very good episode, imo.

|ngenius.

ith Futurama terminated??? where I leave we don't get epithodeth any more (they thtopped in the third theathon) and my internet connection ith not powerful enought to download the fileth...

it'th thad :cry:

igor

Ingie@ thank you for your offer :) but FV d/led it the day before yesterday and we say it yesterday...I find it very nice :) a very enjoyable episode and better than the 3-4 boadcasted before it... I also liked the devil & the opera a lot...Generally there was a good idea behind it...I also like this holophon (or how it is called) thing and found the images it created very beautiful. As a last episode (only last on the FOX Channel i hope!!!) it was very suitable,Fry and his love for Leela very romantic :)

Igor @ poor being :( that's so sad....maybe you could get the Futurama DVD from the third period to ease your pain???

/troll

Igor said:
ith Futurama terminated??? where I leave we don't get epithodeth any more (they thtopped in the third theathon) and my internet connection ith not powerful enought to download the fileth...

Yes, Futurama was cancelled by the Fox channel, apparently due to some differences between the channel and the Futurama creators. The fifth season has been the last one, almost the last season being hosted by this american channel. *crosses fingers*

But you're wrong, Igor, the last season that was seen on air in your country is not the third, but the fourth instead. ;)

|ngenius.

I saw the wonderful last episode...it was really WORTH after the previous ones....

but saying goodbye to a SERIE like is so difficult :cry:

fv