The dreaded day job..

wetpenny

i've got cankers!!
Mar 8, 2011
east midlands,UK
... i start one on monday.. :(

needs must :guh:

its gonna be some serious culture shock adjusting...

ive been busting a gut for the last year trying to get a job and now ive got one im :OMG:

Me too actually. :lol:

Everything except for the busting a gut part, I kinda stumbled into one inadvertently.

oh no! it's nice to have a stable paycheck but just don't let it kill your soul. make sure to find time to do what you love. music, production, or whatever it may be.

I'm pretty fortunate to have a day job that doesn't crush my soul, allows me to only have to pay for 3 hours of child care a week, and lets met record every once and while.

Still, my condolences. :lol:

Should have moved over here man! We gots us obama phone and obama monies, you don't have to work at all!

:lol::lol:

Yeah I'm being sarcastic.

Yeah fun stuff I tell ya. Especially when your boss is a dick and hates you for being alive, and doesn't do shit himself but look at the internet all day, gets paid way more than you, and tries to make you work overtime every single day.

Yeah fun stuff I tell ya. Especially when your boss is a dick and hates you for being alive, and doesn't do shit himself but look at the internet all day, gets paid way more than you, and tries to make you work overtime every single day.

ffffuuuu that.

Been looking at getting some kind of day job myself, got a fair few live gigs in December but honestly the work just isn't consistent enough to rely on, plus Jan/Feb is always a shit time for gigs anyway. Would be nice to get some stable income to rely on.