Out of the loop for awhile i guess

KeithReyn

Members Only Member
Apr 1, 2008
Osceola Mills, PA
Hey everyone,
I havent been around cause my net got cut. The time I do have on the net isnt at my place, so its very limited. Im not sure when ill be able to return. I lost my job a couple weeks ago, and I am totally screwed. My phone went with my net. I worked it out so where my electric isnt going to be cut yet.
Life really sucks right now. The area im in is very small, and its difficult to find a new job. Not to mention Im sick of that min wage shit. No one can survive off min wage. I have my own apt, and im hoping I dont get thrown out. Im prob gonna have to sell almost everything I have to dig myself out of this hole. Im not exactly sure what that means for recording. Im not sure if i will have to get rid of that stuff or not. Right now, I dont have many options. Anyway, I hope to get everything straightened out soon, but I really dont see how its possible. All hope is almost lost. Im fucking tired of failing.
I guess if i had 50 kids and was on welfare, id have everything Id need.
Its just not fair. I have one kid, but he doesnt live with me. That would suck if he had to suffer because of this. He lives with his mom though. Im glad for that. Anyway, hopefully ill be able to get shit straight and be able to be on the net again. There are far worse problems though. Through this, ive learned that I have become too spoiled. I was used to having things like the net and phone. 5 years ago, i was living in my car haha. So maybe this isnt a completely bad thing. I am getting back to basics I guess. I just wish I would have been prepared.

-Keith

Wow, best of luck to you man, that sounds really rough - though FWIW, I doubt you're circumstances are unique these days! :(

However, how are you gonna get a new job without a phone? Maybe get a prepaid phone and just only use it to receive calls from prospective employers?

Good luck Keith, tough times but try to have a positive atitude for everything, at the end, things always get better.

That would suck if he had to suffer because of this.

This is why I've chosen to never have kids... I can't keep my own shit straight in this world... what makes me think I'm going to be able to be there for a child...

I'm torn between getting snipped and not... theres nothing like blowing my load on my (or any) girl's face... I'm not ready to live without THAT...