The End Records

SADUDE

lunatic of god's creation
Mar 20, 2002
How long does an order normally take to be received in the continental U.S. from these guys? I selected the free shipping method.

ok, well its been like 15 im irritated.... They better re-send it via overnight free.

SADUDE said:
ok, well its been like 15 im irritated.... They better re-send it via overnight free.

And if it got lost, should they? It'd be the USPS's fault.

Most things take 3 - 4 days, but I just ordered 2 CDs and they took a week (and I was disappointed with both :( )

Fucking USPS's fault...They were holding my package and mnever delivered a pickup slip.
EndRecords =A++
USPS= shit

I'm in England, but both times I've ordered from them I've had problems - the first order took about a month and a half; the second took a similar amount of time, but there was noone here at the time it was delivered so it went all the way back to the USA and so it had to be sent back here...nightmare.

the end is on their game, i always get my packages fast. did you order 1 or 2 cds? or 3+? they ship priority if you buy 3 or more.

i always order from the end. i have never been let down
~gR~

I've found Redstream.org to be far more efficient - they're based in the USA but any order I've made from them has taken 3-4 days.

I always see people comenting how great the end is, how fast they deliver and so on..

I must be extremely unlucky, then.... Almost every time I order from them it takes over 15 days to arrive! In 2 ocasions it took over 20 days!
As a matter of fact, I am waiting for a order I made almost 2 weeks ago right now...
And I live in the US...

Psychonaut said:
I have ordered close to $3000 worth of stuff from them in the last 3 years. I have never had a problem.

I don't usually have a problem, although just a few days longer isn't what I'd call a problem, but The End is good nontheless. I've ordered over $300 from them in the past year. I did have one problem where I ordered something, and it wasn't included, so I just emailed them, and Tomer told me to just make a note for my next order (I asked for the difference to be subtracted from my next order), and that went well. Great selection and overall a great service, for me anyway.

The End seems like a great store. A lot of cds and stuff. But I don't know if I dare to make an order to Sweden.

Iver ordered from them a bunch. for about a year and half now. a couple of 200$ orders and a bunch of smaller orders. I have got my packages in days and also 2 weeks but never longer.

I've never had any problems with them. I even do it the slow way by mailing them an order form with a personal check, and my CDs usually arrive about 8 days after I send off the order.

Worm I believe my experience to be similar to yours due to our similar locations. THe post office was holding it for no more than 5 days. THey would have sent out another slip to pick it up had I not done so after 5-7 days or something. SO yea I guess it ddi take like two weeks. I still wonder what happened to the first slip. IF that was the fault of my carrier or my housemates we will never know