The End Records

Originally posted by markgugs
Just so you all know there ARE other alternatives, here are the remaining best online mailorders
www.shop.earache.com

Listing that one is funny. I've ordered from there THREE times, and I've had problems twice. First time I ordered every Morbid Angel cd, and I had to email them to ask them what the hell was taking so long. Then they told me two of the cds were out of stock, which, on the frontpage for the shop, says that if it's out of stock, they'll tell you. BUT NO, they didn't. Second time, their store system went shitty, and didn't get the credit card number, no problem there, because it was beyond their control, and I got my cds within two days. THIRD TIME, I ordered a month ago, and I still haven't got my discs. No confirmation if, they're backordered/out of stock. And the frontpage says that if you're order isn't there in 28 BUSINESS days, as opposed to 28 days, to get into contact. Don't order from earache, whatever you do.

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul

...THIRD TIME, I ordered a month ago, and I still haven't got my discs. No confirmation if, they're backordered/out of stock. And the frontpage says that if you're order isn't there in 28 BUSINESS days, as opposed to 28 days, to get into contact. Don't order from earache, whatever you do.

Fuck that - I'm never ordering from Earache then. Bunch of wankers - you should just ask for a refund and not give them the benefit of your business. I'm sure you can get the same CD's elsewhere - if all else fails, try GEMM.

By the way, this is how cool The End Records are - as if we haven't praised them enough, heh - but they're shopping cart system uses server side cookies, which means when you store items in your shopping cart, it will save your list until you're ready to order another day...

...the cool part is, you can go to any PC in the world and see that same list since it's stored on their server, not your hard-disk....note: I haven't seen this anywhere else, but then I'm not the biggest shopper in the world, and I might be easily impressed. :lol:

Ahhh, the wonders of Oracle SmallBusiness technology...

@SotS: Damn, I had no idea they'd treat people like that. I've only ordered from them twice and had no problems, but that sucks. Duly noted warning, thanks.

blackmetal.com also give you a free bumper sticker!

(For all those interested in defacing their BMW M series with a picture of a black pentagram on the bumper).

I ordered 5 CDs on Sunday night, they arrived today.

I'm definitely impressed... Free USPS Priority? I'll definitely be shopping there again.

Yeah, I've ordered from the end a couple of times. The reason I didn't order from there for my earache order is because they don't have Hate Eternal. So I ordered that, both decaptiated albums, and the SoTS reissue. So I'm emailing them today to cancel my order. I all ready ordered these from the end yesterday morning:
Malevolent Creation-Stillborn
Ulver-The Madrigal of Night(Dreamlord's favorite album. :p)
Decapitated-Winds Of Creation
Agalloch-The Mantle

The reason I didn't order the SotS reissue, is because I'm in no hurry to buy it, since I have the original. Plus I can by Decapitated's Nihility tomorrow when I go to the record store.

HAIL THE END! :headbang: