The End Records

I order from there all the time. I placed an order for the new Nile Friday night, got fullfilled Saturday morning, and got here today. I've never had a problem with them.

Thanks alot guys. im getting ready to order
Death- ITP
Dissection- Storm of the lights Bane
Dan Swano- Moontower
Garden of Shadows- Oracle Moon

thanks again

Best online mailorder period.

The only time it took longer than 5 days was when they contacted me personally to say that they were currently sold out of Agalloch t-shirts and did I want to hold my entire order up (most companies will just keep you waiting and waiting and waiting *cough*Century Media*cough*

Got the entire CD order 2 days later, and the shirt about another 2 after that. The very best, especially if you live in NA.

I've ordered many cds from them with 0 problems. Unlike other mail order companies I've dealt with, THE END is both responsible and 100% honest.

yeah CM is not the greatist and I had to cancel a few times. I've only ordered so far from the End Records once but it only took 3 days for me to get my stuff so I will be ordering from them many more times.

Originally posted by ShaneBarnes1982
The End kicks ass!! Great selection and great prices... although shipping to canada sucks! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shipping to Canada sucks or shipping way the fuck out to Labrador sucks? :p What was the problem?

I just ordered this weekend, and the order was fullfilled on Monday, so I guess I'll see how long it takes.

Originally posted by Infinite Reach

Shipping to Canada sucks or shipping way the fuck out to Labrador sucks? :p What was the problem?

I just ordered this weekend, and the order was fullfilled on Monday, so I guess I'll see how long it takes.

Well my orders use to take no time at all.. 10 days or something.. I mean I guess that is kinda long.. but all the way to Labrador it's pretty fast. But now im lucky if I get my orders within a month!!! :mad: