The Excallyboo Compilation: Black, Death, Doom, Prog

Mort Divine

Shrine Maiden of the In-Crowd
Oct 28, 2005
Fargo, ND
Black Metal:

Obscure Devotion - Ancient Witchcraft
Dies Irae - Molto Presto-intermezzo Tranquillamente Con Dolore- Attacca - Cantus Con Affizione
Code - An Enigma In Brine
Kawir - Hermes
Nae'blis - I Close My Eyes To The World

Death Metal:

Weeping Birth - Ingrown Vampire
Lucifer's Hammer - Phantom Spirit
Ethereal Blue - War
Garden of Shadows - Citadel of Dreams
Wayd - Sperm, Milk, and Fate

Doom Metal:

The Funeral Orchestra - Church of TFO (Nocturnal Lust)
Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy - I Would Dance
Mystical Gate - Then Only Rain Can Hide My Tears
Fungoid Stream - The Window
Paramaecium - Darkness Dies

Prog Metal:

Pain of Salvation - Repent (Demo Track)
Noekk - The Watersprite
Loch Vostok - Destruction Time Again
Amorphis - Weeper On The Shore
Devin Townsend Band - Tiny Tears

I tried to avoid obvious bands and songs, but especially with Prog, I ended with a few most people would know.

Here it is.

Sorry to pick on this one thread, but is anyone actually downloading the compilations these people are posting? It seems like a waste of time to me - just another "What are you playing now" type thread, but on speed.

All download slots (50) assigned to your country (Romania) are in use.
Please try again later.
asdfl;ksajdsal;kdsadksad

Since a couple people asked if I'm going to do one, I will, but it will be random crap, because I don't feel like putting effort into it.

Stormwatch said:
Sorry to pick on this one thread, but is anyone actually downloading the compilations these people are posting? It seems like a waste of time to me - just another "What are you playing now" type thread, but on speed.
i download and intend to listen to the ones by posters whose tastes i agree with ya

not this one :heh:

Necuratul said:
Since a couple people asked if I'm going to do one, I will, but it will be random crap, because I don't feel like putting effort into it.
really, put some effort, it will be great

Hamock said:
i download and intend to listen to the ones by posters whose tastes i agree with ya

not this one :heh:

Oh come on, this is hardly anything like what many could expect from my "classic bands tend to be overrated" self.

immo said:
really, put some effort, it will be great

werd.

And to answer the question earlier about "does anyone actually download these?". I do. But then I end up not listening to them for several weeks first. I figure it's an interesting way to discover potentially awesome new bands that I hadn't heard yet. But then it also has to compete with my own to-check-out list which usually takes precedence.

"I agree," basically. It's a bastardization of the term "word," which is a term used generally in the hip hop culture.

Stormwatch said:

I've downloaded them

Necuratul said:
This is the one I have waited for lets see what THE PLANK give us should be a good laugh :lol: it will be full of bullshite like he is :lol: :lol:

metal paddy said:
This is the one I have waited for lets see what THE PLANK give us should be a good laugh :lol: it will be full of bullshite like he is :lol: :lol:

wtf