The Faceless - Akeldama

don't know if it's the guitar tone, or how the drums sound a bit too squashed and flat..

just not my cup 'o tea.

maybe... but sounds super dry and super tight.

Its different and I like it. that and the fact that the songs aren't boring got me rocking...

take care

LG

@VH100R: Keene's studio in the top friends list.
http://www.myspace.com/keenemachinestudios

Picture from the profile, dunno if they used these
370876970_l.jpg

thanks man:kickass:

Line6 o_O those dry/tight palm mutes had to come from somewhere...:lol:

take care

LG

Yeah, some parts really sound like metalcore, but for me that´s not necessarily bad. And I think it sounds pretty much the same like Beneath The Massacre´s sound (if I remember right, haven´t heard their stuff recently).

I've heard from a friend who's band had toured with them that there was more than one drummer on this recording, one of which was Navene from Animosity. I think they told me there were like 3 different drummers.

as far as i know there was four drummers on the record.

Navene Koperwies (Animosity)
Brett "290" Batdorf (Currently with As Blood Runs Black)
Nick Pierce (no idea what hes doing)
Andy Taylor (Diskreet) http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=130445

Recently they had Lord Marco on tour with them but he had to leave the tour early and they got Elliot (ex JFAC) to play for the rest of the tour.

Thats allot of drummers

hey Ken do you know which drummer played which song?

I assumed Bret Batdorf played "Pestilence" and "Horizons Of Choas II" 'cuz those are the fastest songs (around 240 i believe mr. keene said).

But that Andy Taylor looks like he could pull it off easily.

Yeaaah, The Faceless kick ass... I allready integrated "An Autopsy" in my Guitar Hero 2... nice one to suck on.
I didn´t knew that they produced it themselves, that makes me feel even smaller (as I´m playing guitar and producing our stuff myself, too)... especially concerning this number "18....." (atriculation: eiiiiighteeeeeeeen, whoa, dude...)!

Seb

how do you integrate new songs in gh2?

hey Ken do you know which drummer played which song?

I assumed Bret Batdorf played "Pestilence" and "Horizons Of Choas II" 'cuz those are the fastest songs (around 240 i believe mr. keene said).

But that Andy Taylor looks like he could pull it off easily.

those are actually the 2 tracks andy played on.