The Fangface Appreciation Tread

Hawk

Henri Serton
Staff member
Aug 31, 2001
Eindhoven; Rockcity!
23 years is our French friend and his knowledge of metal rivals mine.
In France movies and TV shows are being synchronized. This means that the actors of UK or US movies are being given a French voice. Still his English is very good. One of the nicest people you could meet on the web and in the metal scene.

Soooo join me in celbrating our valued friend Fangface. May he be a part of our community for a long time to come. :worship:

:headbang: FangFace Rocks! and I have never had a problem reading his english I almost think its better than mine :D anyways hes French so am I ..... well about I'm a Third French and the Scottish and Irish take the rest

I think both of you guys have a huge knowledge of both oldschool and recent Metal. Especially if you're 23 and know all this stuff about oldschool you get my respect man!
But i Hate dubbed movies :p

Swine Tribute to Fangface:
An "Encyclopedia of Metal" in that 5 pounds of grey matter between
his ears. What a cool, 23 year old, I got seven years on the guy &
I only could only wish I knew what he does. I'd like to sneak a peek at his dome, just to see what makes him tick.
Fangface is truly an asset to UM Old School Forum & I'm glad we got him on our team.:worship:
\m/6

Merde! I'm not going to appreciate the Frenchies, as supporter of our beloved vicepresident...ah...emm, aha, *cof cof*. Oops wrong forum. o_O :loco:

Flo j'aime le Metalée Frogreée :worship:

Thnaks for all the good recommendations, for agree with me more than once, and for disagree with me more than once too.

Merci mon ami. :wave:

Messager, messager
Je cours à travers le désert
Messager, messager
Porteur d'un message de guerre

sixxswine said:
Well, no response is needed, as long as he has read this thread...

I made a PM to Hawk just like I did to you about Fang. like I said in another thread Wicked Child deserves just as many kudos as well. Most people his age are in the general forum and talking about such a small sub-genre of metal. Wish I would have had their diversity, intelligence and maturity at their age.

bryant

:oops: :oops: :oops:
hey thank you so much guys & gals, you all rock!!
Feels good to belong in such a cool online community, really.

... still I'm a bit shy you know, I'm not used to honors ahah, I'm more the kind of guy who "walks in the shadows" ;)

*prepares the next appreciation thread* hehe

@Wyv' : If I wasn't that lazy I would do the first Sortilège fansite you know ;)

Fangface said:

... still I'm a bit shy you know, I'm not used to honors ahah, I'm more the kind of guy who "walks in the shadows" ;)

*prepares the next appreciation thread* hehe

@Wyv' : If I wasn't that lazy I would do the first Sortilège fansite you know ;)
Well, what can I say. A guy like you does not belong in the shadows ;)
Rock on!! Buddy. :D

Fangface said:
If I knew French I would help you, but alas...merde! :loco:

Fangface said:

;)
Flo (Fang) I wouldn't want you to be any other way, but now that you feel important, you can start a new thread anytime you want.

Having said that.............. I'm not shy at all. I don't mind telling anyone my dogs' names, the last time I masturbated (not that I am going to as I am sure ya'll don't want to hear it) or whatever, but I don't really start many posts either. Maybe I should think up some new ones.

Bryant