the fastest drummer alive......

Vincent J. said:
although, most of the things he does here are just showing off with speed and stuff. technically it's not mindblowing, so let me introduce to you Virgil Donati:p
But we all know Virgil Donati is god, so he doesn't counts

Vincent J. said:
now who would that be?:p
Is this a serious question? :guh:
I give you two answers... answer number one is who definitely makes me more smile and impresses me way more than every Mangini or Donati in the world: And that's you & Martijn performing live and exclusive in Matijn's livingroom :) [yepp, I mean this seriously]
Answer number two is who is not only making me more smile and impressing me more, but also leaving me stunned, paralized and hypnotized: You know who. ... and if not, just think about what actually made you two beat the hell out of that ... ehr ...ahem ... kit (; [no, not the cd *hehe*]

Swany said:
Is this a serious question? :guh:
I give you two answers... answer number one is who definitely makes me more smile and impresses me way more than every Mangini or Donati in the world: And that's you & Martijn performing live and exclusive in Matijn's livingroom :) [yepp, I mean this seriously]
seriously..?:cry: 'tis such an honour..:oops:
Swany said:
Answer number two is who is not only making me more smile and impressing me more, but also leaving me stunned, paralized and hypnotized: You know who. ... and if not, just think about what actually made you two beat the hell out of that ... ehr ...ahem ... kit (; [no, not the cd *hehe*]
I think it has something to do with seeing how something can not be seen:p