the fastest drummer alive......

Hug0 said:
hail satan

time to grow up there with the satan shit buddy.....were not 16 years old around here....and those of us who are tend to be more tactful with their sigs.....as well as there comments....dont waste your or our time posting hail satan....that way we dont have to waste more time posting how stupid it is...

Deliverance6 said:
time to grow up there with the satan shit buddy.....were not 16 years old around here....and those of us who are tend to be more tactful with their sigs.....as well as there comments....dont waste your or our time posting hail satan....that way we dont have to waste more time posting how stupid it is...
that's called speech freedom, let him be...

metal_elf said:
shit... the way he plays drums looks highly cramped and unhealthy...

btw, you know Derek Roddy?:rolleyes: haha
just a few ideas:rolleyes: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaMAHphUTnk (check the actual drums part in the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0RiwTtaJ9g&mode=related&search=

btw, if any of you is thinking this "getting-'faster'-and-'better'-drummers-then-yours" is really annoying, please say so...
The reason I do this is to show you even more sick shit, I'm not trying to force an opinion to anyone and I don't want to get into arguments:p

Deliverance6 said:
Frost from Satyricon of course

Yeah, I just tend to love their music and him on the drums :)

Vincent J. said:
shit... the way he plays drums looks highly cramped and unhealthy...

Hahaha yeah well I think he isn't quite healthy anyway :lol:

Vincent J. said:
The reason I do this is to show you even more sick shit, I'm not trying to force an opinion to anyone and I don't want to get into arguments:p

oh no.....that is definately the point of this thread.....maybe I should have made it the "this is some sick ass shit" thread....and we could include guitarists and other musicians as well.......I would love it!:)

now we're talking 'bout vinnie... Anyone ever heard the song 'I'm tweeked - attack of the 20 lb pizza' ?
I'll try to look it up..
It's really cool, Vinnie skips some 8th notes and stuff so it sounds like the record is skipping:)

edit: ooh loool, the second video Androz posted is what Im talking about... in the end